Choice of words

3rd pov

It was 5 in the afternoon and all the staff in ua heard a loud "GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!!" That woke up Aizawa and he jumped up from the corner he was in and watched as Todoroki hugged Izuku who was crying opposite of a celebrating Nezu.

"What's wrong problem child?" Asked Aizawa as he sat next to Nezu. "Well, Mr.Midoriya here just lost and I know what I want him to do." Said the chimera smiling smugly. "..." Everyone stayed quiet and looked at Nezu. "What?" He asked sipping his tea(blood of his enemies).
"Well, we're all waiting to hear what it is you want him/me/problem child to do." Said the three males in the room looking at him as he spat out his tea. "Shit, well then Mr.Todoroki and Mr.Midoriya." Said boys stiffened at the mention of thier names,  "since the third years are having the end of year dance next week." The boys grimaced.

"I want you both to recreate something for me." He said grinning widely. 'Shit' thought both boys as they made eye contact.

One week later
Still 3rd pov

All the third years are either mingling, dancing or not there yet. They were all getting along, even Monona who was normally cursing class a was having fun.
Class a noticed the normally happy and energetic Midoriya Izuku was looking sad, they tried to talk to him but they noticed Todoroki always pulled him away.

Thirty minutes later

The night was going well till everyone heard someone shout something and then arguing.

Izuku pov

I motion to Mr.Aizawa to start the music, everyone was quiet as I shouted at Shoto. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Nezu pull out a camera.

"Shoto all night you barely even danced with me." I stated, I saw Jirou and Sero have a look of recognition. Shoto continued as the song played on.

"Boy don't make me laugh, I've been trying all night, while you've been shaking your ass for like half of the heights." I blushed at that looked at him angrily.

"Real nice!" I shouted as I slapped him. It wasn't hard to hurt but it left a mark, I heard some gasps behind me and smiled to myself.

"You barely given me a chance all evening." He held my hand in his, I looked away because I knew if I looked at him well burst out laughing. 

"What?" I looked at him shocked, trying to hold in my laughter. "Do I get another dance?" He asked pulling me closer to him. I blushed as I heard The girls from my class squeal and a few boys whistle. "I'm leaving." I said pulling away from him and running out of the room.
Closing the door I heard a "IIIZZZZUUUUUKKKUUUU!!!!" I started to laugh as I felt the door being opened. I moved as I heard it closed.

"Midoriya, are you ok?" I looked up and saw Momo looking at me in worry. I wiped the tears from my eyes as the door opened once more and saw Shoto looking at me with a smile of his own.
"He's fine Momo, it was a request from the principal." Stated Shoto as he walked towards me. "Oh, ok... well then I'll see you both around then. Bye!" She said going back into the room as the music started again.

"Oh my God, that was so embarrassing!!!" I shouted as I slid dow  the wall closest to me. I felt Shoto pat my back in sympathy. "Atleast we both can be embarrassed together." He said chuckling lightly. I smiled at him and we sat in comfortable silence till I heard a growl.

"Want to go get something to eat and catch a movie?" I asked as he hugged his stomach. He nodded and we got up. "Enjoy your weekend boys." We heard from the vent, "you too sir!" I shouted as we walked out of the hallway.

The last chapter is 11 so look for it, it's before the chapter before this one (if that made sense.). I know it sounded like Izuku and Shoto are a couple, but this is what my best friend (they're a boy) and I are like. Anygays I hope you enjoyed this see ya!!