𝐈.

Jay'lan pov: "Ms

Jay'lan pov:
 "Ms.Horne" said Mrs.Brown tapping my desk with that damn ruler. 

I groaned and ask her what she want. Answer to question 9" She asked knowing damn well I was sleeping. 

I roll my eyes looking at the question (  4 x ^3(3^1) +5x2(2x^2 + 5x) ) answering with " twelve x in the fourth power plus four x in the 3rd power" I said as a question because i wasnt sure. 

"Correct" She said suspiciously.

-

"Jay'lan stay" Mrs. Brown said as class ended pissing me off even fucking more cause yoo ass already woke me out my perfectly peaceful sleep  like why tf is she all up in my coochie so much damn.

 "What" I answered her with an attitude.

"One, Loose the attitude la girl I know yoo mama" She said like that's supposed to mean some cause ion even know where her ass is half the time. 

"I stopped you to ask if you could tutor my niece since youve been doing pretty well for someone whos always sleep in my class" she said sternly. 

"Um ok when?" I asked. 

"After break?" I responded with ok leaving going to lunch.  I usaully sit by myself at lunch because Ion really fuck with these clout crunching ass kids in this weird ass school. 

I get my "food" and sat down, tasting that shit and spitting it back up. "Fuck this shit im finna go get me some damn zaxbys" taking my bookbag and start to leave but I feel a pull on my shit. 

'who tf 'I thought and start swinging on they ass.  But it aint work. I feel and cool breezing and it start smell like cheap dollar store spray. Im pushed into a stall  and see it was Jazlynn munchies looking ass. 

"Bruh wtf do you want" I said mugging the fuck out of her. 

"Who the fuck is you talking to dont act like I wont beat the shit out you" She said getting all up i my face with her hot ass breath.

"Get the fuck out my face with all that  with yo pig shit smelling ass breath" I said covering up my mouth and nose. 

She started laughing as if some was funny so I just stood there blank facing her.  

"Anyways I dragged you in here to see if you could eat me out" She concluded making me scrunch up my face trying to walk out but I feel her grab my neck pushing up against the stall what is up with her and damn neck but ian gone lie the feel of them acrylics round my neck kinda turning me on. 

We make eye contact and I look at her lips...

 'fine ass' I thought. 

I cut her off mid sentence with a kiss feeling her tongue swirl round with mine and her hand touch my titty I push her off rushing out the bathroom going to my next period. 

(what happend wit zaxbys 😢)

-Noname.