𝐈𝐕.

I don't know if its this blunt  but  why Jazlynn behind looking kinda fine rn.  I admire her as she took another a drag from the backwood and watching the smoke release from her plump lips. Her lips alone just making ne feel some type of way from being drowned in lip gloss cause who she tryna look good for thats not me tf.

I guess I was starring for too long and she caught on, "What" she asked not aggressively but in a sexy way like she felt what I felt. 

"Nothing" I said getting a feeling in my chest as she was passing me back the blunt. She looked as if she had something say as she readily watched me taking a drag. I turned towards her and blew the smoke in her face. She lightly laughed and pulled me into her lap. 

"Jay'lan" 

"Hm"

"I really wanna fuck with you, but you already know that" she vented.

"The way you went bout..ts wasn't it" 

"Too aggressive ? " She asked already knowing the answer. 

I just starred at because she already knew the answer to that question and she laughed. 

"My bad" she expressed. 

"You straight" I told her taking another drag admiring her again realizing how fine Jazlynn actually is.  She caught on and just starred back at me so we started admiring eachother. I pulled Jayzlynn by the neck and gave her peck on the lips then laid my head on her shoulder.

"Girlll" she yelled. She pulled my hair back and pecked me back, except this time she kept going deepening the kiss mixing our lipglosses together and later adding tongue. 

 Freaky ass, she want this pussy fr fr. 

She made out for a good 2 minutes  until we heard gunshot being thrown out. 

"Really"

We got up rushing towards the window unlocking it and jumping out. I grabbed Jazlynn trying to lead her to Lennzels car. Attempting atleast, we got caught up in the crowd splitting us up. 

"Jazlynnn" I yelled.

No response. 

So I just looked for my friends, Ill hit her up later to see if she got home straight.

Looking around not too far from her car I saw Lennzel, Nezabai, Breanna, and Everybody else except Jazlynn..but I just walked their way. 

"Aye, yall straight?" I asked. 

everybody responded with me except Breanna.  She jumped on me and went on and  on  as usual like ts dont happend at every kick back in the A. 

-

I messaged that girl all weekend no response except getting left on fucking read.. I guess you could say Karma's a bitch and done got my ass. 

-Noname.