𝐈𝐈𝐈.

Continuation...

Walking up in this bitch with all these random ass people callin' my name but one sticks out among the rest. Breanna, I can recognize her voice from a mile a way I turn quickly opening my arms knowing she bout to jump in them.

"Bestiebae," she said, hugging me tightly.

"Waddup" I expressed putting her down cause all that touching ion like it her face slightly slips but fixes it before I could see."They need to leave eachother alone at this point" she stated as we walked towards the rest of em, tk dappin ppl up and shit until i see Jazlyn. I roll my eyes and turn to sit somewhere else but they are all talking so just sit on my besties lap.

"Crazy ass hoe thought wrong" I thought to myself.

"When yall asses gone get together" Dre dumbass said.

We both scrunch up our faces making him laugh.

"Yall know good and damn well yall fw each other on that level" Cobb said as Jazlyn got up and walked off somewhere.

I flick him off, feeling my phone vibrate so i get up to see it was Jazlyn.

"Who was it ?" they asked.

"Tell uss" Bree said.

I love B but she gotta big ass mouth so I lied saying it was my moms, and that I'll be back. They look at me weird, but I went upstairs anyway looking for the bathroom. I heard music coming from a room so I walked near it. Walking in I see a wave of smoke fog my face.

"Damn" I said coughing lowly, swishing it out my face seeing Jazlyn laying down with low eyes.

She just stared at me as I just blankly stared at her.

"C'mereee" she said, but I just stared at her.

"I'm good, remember you just tried to assault me yesterday" I expressed and she sucked her teeth.

"Bitch. You better cock that shit back" I egged on snatching the backwood out her hand taking a long drag and sitting beside her. 

-Noname.