𝐈𝐈.

Jay'lan pov:

Jay'lan pov:

@𝑝𝑟!𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒_𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑗𝑎𝑧𝑧

𝐽𝑎𝑦'𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑛𝑛𝑛𝑛

𝐽𝑎𝑦'𝑙𝑎𝑛

𝐼𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑛𝑢𝑛 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑖 𝑗𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑜 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙.

(𝑆𝑒𝑒𝑛)

Len🤍

 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑠 𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑖'𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡?

𝑚ℎ𝑚 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑛𝑜 𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑒

𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦, 𝑦𝑘 𝑖 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑢🙄

(𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑡 5:30)

Putting my phone on the dresser I get in my bed closing my eyes for a lil shut eye.

I woke up to my Dad and his loud ass friends looking at my phone to see it was 9:30. I groaned and rolled my eyes, getting up and heading to the shower.

I get out of the shower and picked out a fit while grabbing my phone going on pintrest fa some inspiration. end up going with gray outlast graphic tee with some cargos and bootleg rick owens.

I look at my phone to see another text from Jazlyn and Lenzel saying she outside.

(if youn use pinterest wht is u doin🧍🏾‍♀️??)

"Im out" i said seeing my dad downstairs with mrs.brown and Jazlynns mom.

"See you later," he replied.

Walking to her car I see Lenz and her DDD titties spewing out her dress slightly turning me on.

"Can you hurry the fuck up bitch, damn" She yelled slightly checking me out.

We all knew Lenz kinda had a thing for me but she's ina toxic ass relationship with Nez. Them two have been dating since last year but break up every 5 mins.

I get in and she greets me with a 'heyy gurl' like she aint cuss me ass out five minutes ago.

"Heyy babes" I said back as my phone continued to go off.

"Jazlyn's ass is still blowing you up?"

"Yea, She's been blowing up my phone ever since the break started but just leave her ass on seen."

"it's obvious she wants you" she said with a slight attitude saying some under her breath.

"Why you cant just eat my pussy rn"

"I dont know I want" i said cutting myself off before I expose myself looking at her biting my lips.

When we arrived at the kickback she turned the car off locking the door making me scrunch up my face 'This bitch tryna kil- I thought but it was cut off by her staring.

"Come mere"

"Come mere" She repeated pulling on me.

I move to her lap and we just sit there for a good 2 seconds before she grabs my face and kisses me. As we kiss I lowly moan, grabbing her neck and kissing it.

Moving down I get to her titties, 'fuck I love these things' I thought attaching my lip to one and swirling my tounge round it getting a moan out of her.

I feel myself move lower meaning she moved the seat back. Creating hickies on her chest and titties till I they got dark as she softly groaned.

She flips us over and she's on top of me. We kiss passionately as we take eachothers clothes off .

Feeling her tongue go to work.

"Fuck" I groaned pushing her head down deeper.

"F-Faster" I lowly moaned, feeling her push two fingers in.

""Shittt" I said loudly, feeling her going faster, I whimpered.

"Shh" She said, covering up my mouth as I cummed right in her hand.

"Arch that shit" I said, flipping her over and slapped that ass.

I see her pull a 9 inch  ass strap out the back seat and I grab it.

"When you gone stop playing" I asked, kissing her neck while I glided it across her lips.

"Suck it" I insisted.

She towered over the  strap until it touched the back of her throat forcing her to choke as I kissed along her jaw line she left the strap drenched .   

"Mhm" she replied to the question from earlier.

"Words baby" I said slowly, pushing it in making her gasp.

She didn't answer, soI  forced it in her making her to release a loud moan.

I grabbed her neck choking her down and started going faster, losing her arch a bit.

"Fuckkkk" She groaned, moving back into me. Her legs began to shake telling me she was bout to cum

"This pussy mines? " I asked again, starting to do slower and deeper strokes allowing  her to fix her arch.

"Yesss" she groaned, squirting all over us and the strap.

"When you gonna cut these females off?" She said, turning towards me.

"Nigga" I said mugging her ass.

"Nah don't act like me and you don't already got some going on so don't play with me Jay'lan Marie" She said grabbing my face pulling it closer to her.

Right before school me and Len did the do, then she cut me tf off out of nowhere until last month.

"Ion know what you talkin bout because I'm single and you not" I said, looking her straight in the eyes and seeing her lips frown up.

"Whatever, just stop making other females think they can talk to you" She said aggressively getting ready to get out of the car.

'She get a la pussy and think we together, delusional ass dont u gotta whole nigga?' I said to myself while laughing while getting out of the car.

-Noname.

(𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭<𝟑)