Chapter Five: An Open Latch

"He's looking at me." She audibly confirmed.

"What?"

"He's looking at me!"

If Almenira wasn't reassured by the distance she had in between the man, she would have thought he was looking directly at her eye.

"Look away! Why are you looking at him! Almenira!"

Almenira came suddenly to her senses and let the blinds go as if they stung.

"Holy sh-t!" She groaned.

"Oh my god...did he see you?"

"Yes! He was looking at me!"

"You sure? he could have liked your curtains or your paint job-"

Almenira threw herself on the guest bed and screamed into the pillows, truly mortified.

"I gotta go!" She sighed into the phone, exasperated.

"It's fine. Don't freak." Her friend attempted to reassure her but Almenira's mind was already racing with what Claudia's reaction could be if she was told she had a stalker keeping tabs on who she brings over.

Upon hearing the dial tone that ended the call, Almenira immediately regretted kicking Mei-Song off the phone after the silence that ensued left her with nothing to do but chastise herself.

Eventually, ideas of how she could possibly bare to face Claudia again delved into thoughts of what else she and the mysterious man could be doing behind the closed door.

As envious as the dirty thought made her, the white hot arousal it brought drowned out the green.

She imagined the stark contrast of the woman's milky white skin pressed against the man's richly tanned one.

She imagined Claudia was a missionary type woman but maybe that was because Almenira didn't want to picture her contorted into raunchy positions for a man. Though, that didn't stop her from squeezing her thighs together at the image that flashed through her mind. One of slender legs wrapping tightly around a faceless (continuing to picture the actual man only made her feel weird) torso.

Almenira continued to squeeze her thighs together rhythmically as the scene in her head intensified.

Small frame trapped helplessly underneath a domineering figure as she's rocked back and forth roughly from the sheer force of the thrusts. The way she would probably be quiet save for heavy gasps until the pleasure inside of her heightened until she was desperately clawing at the back of her partner, prompting him to push her over the edge.

As she neared climax, she would become more vocal. Her moans wouldn't be overtop and obnoxious like so many pornographic videos loved to show. They would be high pitched, yes, but they'd be a sweet, soft cadence that followed the rhythm of how she was being entered.

Almenira's belly grew hot as she bucked against herself harder.

Then the woman would come. She'd let out a cry and go lax as she rode out the wave of pleasure. Her head would be thrown back as she reveled in the after shock. Disheveled and frizzy hair due to the humidity that was created would cause strands to stick to her face and onto her gaping mouth.

Almenira's breath hitched at the fantasy and her rutting comes to a sudden halt as she welcomes the rush of an orgasm throughout her body.

She's left laying there, breathless, as the scene fades from her mind and guilt creeps in to replace it.

She definitely could never look Claudia in the eyes again.

Almenira must have fallen asleep shortly after her session because she woke up in the same room with the morning sun's blinding rays shining through the infamous window and threatening to blind her groggily opening eyes.