preparing for a date? pt.2

Your not serious... Are you? No no we're dead serious. Sanford and Deimos were getting Hank ready for a date for some reason. They told Hank that they were serious but in reality, they were only joking

H: guys please, why are you making me do this
S&D: because we can

They had everything ready. The prank was going great so far. Deimos got his phone so he could take pictures while Sanford just followed his orders. They do dumb stuff all the time.

D: Alright Hank, ready for your date?
H: No, and plus, who am I dating??
D: Tricky duh 🙄💅
H: You do realize he's gonna kill me if he sees me..?
D: It's gonna be fine, here give this to tricky if you see him, now go

Deimos pushed Hank and grabbed his phone while Sanford and him hide in a bush. Hank groaned and just went looking for tricky.

 Hank groaned and just went looking for tricky

Hanks pov:

*sighs* I'm in this situation just because I said I was thinking about tricky but then again, why am I thinking about him? It's not like he's planning on killing me or something. And plus, I don't like him, he's my enemy and I hate him. Or do I?
As I talked to myself, I see him. Tricky. he was buying a hotdog as always, wait what the heck is that? Sweet and sour sauce? Eh, I rather get the bbq sauce.
He then sat on a bench while eating. I have to admit, it was kinda cute seeing how he sits peacefully instead of killing. What? No! What am I thinking. He isn't cute. And I bet he doesn't take showers.

Third person pov:

After Tricky was done eating his hotdog, he noticed Hank. And Hank noticed that Tricky was looking at him. Both just stared at each other awkwardly until one of them decided they were gonna kill them. HAANNNKKKK! ah, of course it would be Tricky. Hank was panicking because he was gonna get killed so he showed Tricky the flowers that he got from Deimos. Tricky stopped midway and was confused why he has flowers.

H: Em, t-this is for you..
T: ...??
H: Yeah... Um... Well... I been having weird feelings ever since we stopped seeing each other. And I don't know why but I kind of.. Miss..you..?

A/n: If you remember that there used to be a picture here, no you didn't, you don't remember that there used to be a picture

End of part 2, I don't really have much to say but yeah bye bye