The fair pt.4

Morning

Hank was the first one to wake up of course because he was excited for that date. He ate breakfast, brushed his teeth, and changed his clothes (although all of his clothes look the same).

Deimos and Sanford also woke up and did the same.

H: 9:58, alright are you guys ready?
D: yup
S: yeah
H: cool, now lets get driving

Deimos was the one driving, while Sanford was in the front seat and Hank in the back. They arrived and it was 10:00, Hank looked around to see if Tricky was there, not yet. They waited until they felt the ground shake a little, it stopped and then a stop sign appeared, must be Tricky. After Tricky got up on the surface, they were all looking at Tricky surprised.

 After Tricky got up on the surface, they were all looking at Tricky surprised

after they talked, they went to the fair and bought some food

after they talked, they went to the fair and bought some food. They had fries, sodas, cotton candy, and more candy. once they were done eating, they decided to split up. Deimos and Sanford waved goodbye, so did Hank and Tricky.

Hanks pov:

Wow, never thought I'd ever go on a date with one of my enemy. oh well, things have changed. "Hey Hank?" Tricky spoke. "Yeah?" "Why did you asked me to go on a date with you?" "I like you". Tricky blushed a little but sort of looked angry but of course Hank couldn't see it because they were wearing their mask. "Is that really all you have to say?" "Well, I had weird feelings that won't go away and kept bothering me that made me missed you. That's pretty much all." "I see." was all Tricky had to say.

Third person pov:

Hank decided to take Tricky on a fairies wheel, When they got on, Tricky was shaking a bit.

H: You alright?
T: ...
H: Tricky?
T: I'm sort of scared of heights..
H: Oh, well why don't you come and sit next to me?
T: Alright.

Tricky went over to hank who was still shaking. Hank hold Tricky's hand hoping they would stop shaking and it worked.

H: feeling better?
T: yes.

After 1 minute they got off the ride. Tricky was relieved that it ended. Tricky wanted to ride the rollercoaster next.

A/n: ah yes another cliffhanger, your favorite 😉
and also if there are any miss spelled words then I don't want to correct it cuz I'm lazy 💖