Kidnapped pt. 6

TW!!: before you read, this part includes transphobia and the T slur!! If you are uncomfortable please skip, Ty!!
------------------------------------

H: I know we've talked about this like three times already but I still can't believe I'm dating my rival,, its really surprising y'know

T: heh yeah, I'm still surprised. What even went through your head thinking you should date me lol

H: I have no idea

They talked on and on but it seems like the fireworks are delayed. Both Hank and trixie didn't mind waiting since they didn't had anything else to do. Hank couldn't wait any longer and decided to make the first move, Hank was close to trixie's face. Trixie blushed, knowing what Hank was about to do (give a kiss) and closed her eyes. but then a familiar voice shouted out trixies (dead) name.

J: there you are tricky!! I've finally found you. Why are you with hank. And way are you dressed like that??

great. It was Jebus. The one who helped arthur cause all the chaos before. Deimos and Sandford hated Jebus for that. All the fighting they had to deal with was a pain.

T: Why are you trying to look for me.
Trixie said in annoyance

J: the boss needs you for something

T: well I'm not going. As you can see I am on a date with hank. And I already quit my job of serving for him.

J: well to bad

As Jebus said that, he snatched trixie and ran away. He was quite a fast runner.

T: Wah- HEY LET GO I WAS ABOUT TO GET MY SECOND KISS!!

Deimos and Sanford went out of the bush to see where Jebus was talking trixie. They looked at Hank who was angry. Hank knew he couldn't chase them because there might be a trap waiting for them. They didn't have any weapons to protect themselves. The group turned to each other, talking about a plan to get back trixie.

~time skip~

They went back to their house where they mostly put their stuff at. After they grabbed the things they needed, they went to their vehicle and drove off.

~with trixie and jebus

J: here ya go boss

Jebus dropped trixie

T: OW- be more GENTLE

A: Good, now tie him up

T: 'Him' I prefer she/they or any pronouns besides he/him thank you very much.

A: oh really? I don't care, Tr@**y  
he left as he said that.

(if your trans pls tell me if I have to censor it another way!!)

~time skip, back to Hank and his gang~

D: yeah that's basically what happened.

deimos was talking to 2bdamned, talking about what happened today, and how it happened. 2b was a bit confused but didn't really care. 2bdamned got the weapons that they have asked, but only if they'll give it back when their done with their rescue mission. He didn't want to work hours trying to rebuild the weapons he had made. After the gang arrived at 2bdamned base, they grabbed the weapons that were laying on the table for them and headed out. 2bdmaned said 'good luck, don't die' on his walkie-talkie. He'll help them just in case they get in danger.

~with trixie and jebus~

----------------------------------- A/N

A/N

Annnd thats end of part 6,, sorry to keep you guys waiting, I wasn't really planning on finishing this story,, but maybe I will.