Chapter 15

"Daddy got me two puppies that we take to the park. Yesterday he let me hold the leash."

Winona laughed when Yemaja tried to angle the phone down at the jumping puppies but captured her feet instead. "Maybe you can show them to me next time, baby."

"Can I show you the cake Auntie Amina is making for Coral's birthday party?" she excitedly asked. She climbed off her kitchen stool and walked over to the fridge.

"Who's Coral?" Winona asked out of curiosity.

"She's Auntie Amina's friend's daughter," Yemaja explained to her. Once she managed to open he fridge, she pointed the camera at the three tier cake.

"Wow, that is very pretty."

"Is that my little peach?" Immanuel called from the bathroom inside his apartment. He quickly wiped his hands on a towel and practically sprinted back to the bedroom where Winona was still undressed from the waist down. Taking the phone from her hand, he joined her in bed and angled the camera at them both. "Why would you call her without me?"

"Hi, Manwell," Yemaja said, bringing the phone closer to her face. "I miss you. Did you hug Nana for me today?"

"I just gave Nana a big hug," he told the little girl, grinning.

Winona slapped his arm, earning a low hiss from him.

"Yemaja, time for dinner," Amina announced behind the screen. "Do you want to show your sister what you made for us tonight?"

Yemaja nodded excitedly and ran to the oven. Inside, a pie began to rise. "Auntie Amina helped me make it. It has apples."

"Very cool," she said, grinning at the screen. "It looks super tasty."

"Come on, my bunny. It's time to wash up." Amina appeared on the screen with Yemaja and waved to the couple. "We will call back tomorrow, you guys. This child has drained my battery talking about her new dogs. But if it makes her happy talking to you, I'll just have to go buy a replacement."

Winona laughed with Amina and then reluctantly said her goodbyes. After two minutes of struggling to get Yemaja off the phone, Amina said something along the lines of losing phone privileges which then prompted the little girl to run off screen. Moments later, the call ended, leaving Winona with a familiar feeling of emptiness.

Sensing her sadness, Immanuel kissed the top of her head and held her close to him. "She looks happy, peach. It should make you happy."

"I miss her a lot," Winona said dejectedly. "She's obviously getting more from Nasha and Amina than I could ever give. They can afford her treatment, take her to the park whenever she wants, buy her two puppies. As much as I want her here with me, it would be selfish to wish for that."

"Loving her is not selfish," he assured her. He brushed the hair out of her face and smiled when she met his gaze. She was absolutely breathtaking. He had to pause to admire all of her delicate features.

"What are you thinking about?"

He was still looking at her when he said, "Whether your proposal is still valid."

"Immanuel..."

"Mrs. Winona Emerson," he whispered. He had spoken so softly into her ear that it felt like a warm breeze on her skin. "Don't tell me you haven't revisited the idea."

"Multiple times," she confessed. She bit into her lip and moaned when she felt his hand move over her inner thigh. "But I was not proposing."

"I'm only teasing you," he said, chuckling at the blush on her cheeks. "Now I know you've thought about it. That's progress."

She tried to speak, but any words she had meant to say were cut short when he dragged a finger through her pussy lips, stroking her clit. She sighed and parted her knees, inviting him to touch and pleasure her.

"Wife or not, you'll be treated like the goddess you are." With that promise, he brought his finger to his mouth and sucked on the juices of her pussy. Eager for another taste, he nestled himself between her thighs and nuzzled the soft skin, breathing her in deeply. "You're mine forever. You got that, peach?"

She swallowed hard and nodded. She cupped the back of his head and guided him to her pussy, urging him to lick and slurp her sweet nectar. She immediately let out a loud moan when his tongue pet her clit—slowly at first to test her limits. But her impatience became known when she began rocking her hips, attempting to match his strokes.

He flicked at her clit, circling the tip of his tongue around the nub and sucking on her pussy until her moans turned to gasps and whimpers. She pulled her shirt to her chest and cupped both breasts in her small hands, massaging them and pinching her nipples. His lashes kissed his brows as he watched her. He wanted his hands on her, but the show she provided made his cock throb painfully. He needed a release immediately.

But he couldn't, in good conscience, cum without making her scream first. So, he pushed two fingers inside her, earning a surprised gasp. He continued his torturous probing even as his flesh pipe grew heavier and imprinted itself into the mattress.

She was close. He could tell by the death grip her pussy had on his fingers, so he completely devoured and licked her like she was his last meal, burying his face so deep that he was no longer breathing. He would come up for air when he was finished with her.

"Immanuel," she cried as a stream of her nectar soaked the bed.

Her body convulsed when an orgasm ripped through her, and the scream that followed was the only soundtrack he wanted to hear for the rest of his life. She tried to push him away, as if doing so would stop the blood rushing through her, but his physical strength was no match, especially when he had been so desperate for this moment.

Before she could catch her breath, he moved onto his knees and shoved his cock inside her. She responded with a pleasurable scream that echoed off the bedroom walls. With her legs spread across the bed, he pounded her pussy so hard that the sound of their flesh clapping together drowned out his grunts.

Every thrust produced a low and melodic note from her pretty mouth. He was on the verge of exploding, and although he wanted to hold onto the moment, capture every expression on her face and memorize each tune she sang, he couldn't hold back.

Wrapping a hand around her neck, he pummeled harder and faster until her knees shook and her eyes rolled back. He was barely breathing when the final thrust took him out. Through a deep and guttural groan, he completely emptied his sack inside her pretty pussy, milking himself dry.

He didn't want to leave the comfort of his warm home, but the content smile on Winona's face was an indicator that he had successfully exhausted her. Reluctantly, he pulled out, leaving droplets of his cum and her juice on her pussy lips and bedsheets.

With her eyes closed, she blindly reached for him and pulled his body on top of hers. Her speech was slurred when she said, "I could do this for the rest of my life with you."

Immanuel chuckled. He was going to have to get used to her marriage proposals every time he fucked her.