1

Metal clicked into place, Seokjin lowering his hands to admire the diamond against the peach of his ear. It twinkled in the mirror, the gold holding the precious gem securely in place. Seokjin caressed the jewelry with fond eyes, admiring the intricate design until the doors of his chamber opened, a woman's voice reaching him from across the room.

"King Namjoon is here."

Seokjin rose from his place of waiting, walking out almost impatiently.

His heel clanked elegantly on the tiles, long black hair swishing softly in the cool breeze of the night. Seokjin stopped near the pillar, dismissing his maids with a wave of his hand.

"You are late."

The man stopped before him with amused eyes and lips twisted in a crooked smile. He bent forward, reaching out to take hold of Seokjin's hand.

"My apologies", barest of touch against his knuckles, pressed for a mere second before Namjoon looked up again. Seokjin let the lids of his eyes fall halfway, appearing both more alluring and dangerous.

"I do not wait for anyone", and despite his cold tone, the omega gently removed his hand from the hold and slide it up the cool armor. Namjoon straightened up, letting the prince trace the indents on the metal before slowly, carefully removing it from the alpha's body.

"I'm honored to be the first one."

Seokjin gave him a side-eyed glance, amusement flowing in the way one side of his lip quirked up. Namjoon recognized it as a victory and pressed the omega to the wall when he was done removing the armor.

"We're in the open", he let Seokjin complete his whispered concern before crashing their lips together, sighing as he finally tasted what he had been craving for so long. He dragged his lips to the side, kissing the warm cheek before tracing the shape of Seokjin's jaw with his tongue, "King..."

He ignored the warning in favor of dipping his head down, mouthing at the expanse of that smooth neck. He heard Seokjin's breath hitch, felt the bob of his throat under his lips. Namjoon smirked against the skin, dragging his teeth down where the scent gland was. The omega whined above him, shivering in his hold.

"King", he was pushed back with a strong force, now looking at the pink face of the omega instead of tasting the soft neck. Both turned to look at the interruption who was standing at the end of the hallway, her head bowed, "His Majesty requests your presence."

"He will be there soon", Seokjin spoke with authority, voice shaking just a bit as he fixed the nonexistent wrinkles on his gown. The omega then fixed his suitor with a glare, unimpressed and chastising, "Learn to control your lust."

"If it was lust I wouldn't have any problem controlling it", Namjoon held Seokjin's hand and brought it to his lips, turning it over to place a kiss in the middle of the soft palm, "but it's something more complicated than that."

Seokjin looked away from the smiling King, chest falling and rising with a faster rhythm, "Go meet my parents before they ask for your head for defiling me without their permission."

"Well", Namjoon smiled wide, all toothy grin and teasing eyes, "it would surely be worthy trade."

The omega pushed him away with a huff, though there was little power in it. The king watched, almost mesmerized, as Seokjin walked down the hallway with a straight back and sure steps. His stature demanded respect and obedience and the king was dying to give the omega just that.

~

Namjoon entered the room without any shame or resistance, though he did wait a second for Seokjin to command him out. When the dismission never came, the king walked deeper inside the chamber, stopping in his steps when the omega came in his view.