2

Fingers weaved through the black locks, caressing the strands from roots to tips before letting it fall back on the naked chest. He did it again, felt the silky hair between the pads of his fingers, pressed his lips against the tips of them.

"You have me all to yourself", Seokjin spoke with a soft smile and sleepy eyes, sprawled lazy but elegant on the alpha's lap, "and this is what you choose to do?"

Yoongi looked at his prince, a smile blooming on his face that spoke of adoration and fondness. Seokjin felt his heart flutter as the brown eyes seemed to caress him with their gaze, calloused fingers holding his cheek with gentle care.

"Forgive me, prince", the voice was teasing, affection mixed with hint of mischief. Seokjin found himself burning as Yoongi continued to gaze at him with loving eyes, "it's just so easy to lose myself in you."

The omega bit his lip, stopping an embarrassing noise from escaping that would surely put a smug smile on the alpha's face. He instead shifted forward, burying his face in the naked stomach before him. The skin was softer despite it's defined muscles, warm even when they have been naked since the sun went down.

Fingers came to again weave through his hair, almost lull him into another sleep if it wasn't for a bold hand that slide down the planes of torso and stopped right below his navel. Seokjin gulped, took a shuddering breath, "No need to apologize."

The skin against his lips shivered, Yoongi's body breaking out in goosebumps as he cradled Seokjin close to him. It was innocent, how his prince was almost nuzzling against his stomach. It was sultry, how his prince had opened his legs as Yoongi's fingers inched near his sex.

"Is this to your liking?" Yoongi asked, with a smirk that was too fond, with dark eyes that were too loving. It made Seokjin shiver, made him feel needy and desperate and whorish, as if he was corrupting Yoongi even when the alpha had eaten him out animalistically not even a hour ago.

"Whatever you do", Seokjin looked up with hooded eyes and parted lips, the very image of sensuality that made Yoongi's blood run warmer, "I will like it."

"But I wish to do what my prince wants", his voice was deeper, patience and calm chipping away as Seokjin's salacious scent thickened in the air, "what my omega desires."

The possessiveness wasn't lost on Seokjin who stretched his head back on Yoongi's lap, revealing the pale length of his neck. His lips quirked up in a small smirk when the King's eyes flashed red.

But before Seokjin could utter a word, wind Yoongi up even more until the alpha would push him down on the bed and ruin the omega, before Seokjin could get the upper hand in this familiar battle, a hand boldly cupped his sex.

"Ah!" the sudden touch had him jolting in Yoongi's lap, one hand flying to hold the alpha's arm while the other fisted itself in the sheets below. Seokjin breathed heavily, chest heaving as Yoongi looked at him with an innocent smile.

"Seokjin", it was a purr, it was a cruel response to how Seokjin had been playing with Yoongi's patience, "won't you tell me what you need?"

The omega yelped again, body twisting and turning sensually when the fingers dug between his legs. They caressed the velvet and silk, explored the fleshy folds until Yoongi's fingers were webbed with his slick. Seokjin moaned soft and high on the alpha's lap, eyes slowly opening when the fingers stopped in their exploration.

"Well?" the glare Yoongi received made him smile wider, almost feeling fond at the way Seokjin looked ruffled and annoyed. He moved his hand away when the omega bucked his hips, huffing in irritation and embarrassment.

"So cold to your prince", Seokjin complained with as much honor as he could muster even when he lay on Yoongi naked with his legs wide open, "I should choose my other King if you are going to be so difficult."