4- The End

The love he had felt, the call of his heart in two separate directions, the guilt of desire and belonging, it had all weighed Seokjin down in a way that left him unable to breath, unable to live.

For the week he had prepared to talk to his alphas and the consecutive months when he had feared, dreaded, that at the next strike of clock the Kings would come walking and cancel their arrangement had plagued Seokjin's nights. Even in the light of hope and future, Seokjin had felt a coldness dwelling deep in his heart.

That place burned now, the frost melting away to leave his insides soft and smoldering, the heat finding its way in places that he didn't knew needed warmth.

"Seokjin", it was the call of a believer, the groan of a man worshipping his deity, "my Queen."

The slide was as smooth as it was difficult, Seokjin's body as inviting as it was full. Yoongi's growl rumbled low in his red ears, body flushed but nothing was as crimson as the stretch of his skin around the two lengths.

"King!" it was the cry of a lover, the moan of a man starving for his fill, "please..."

Beads of perspiration rolled down Namjoon's body, locks of hair stuck on his forehead, skin smooth where Seokjin desperately tried to hold his back. His blood-shot eyes stared where his length was forcing its way inside his Queen, touched gently where the skin was abused, flushed like a rose they had planted around their new castle.

"So good", it was the reassurance of a devotee, the whisper of a man in desire, "you're perfect, our omega. So beautiful."

The length slid home and Seokjin cried between his lovers, screamed and shook and climaxed until the chamber was drenched in his scent and the alphas in his essence.

"Take me!"

It was hard not to; Namjoon's grip was gentle on the dainty waist but it was hard not to pull out and slide back in with a force that pulled the sweetest cry from his Queen. Yoongi's hands were gentle as they splayed over the heaving chest but it was hard not to pinch where the buds were pointed and relish in the addicting moans of his Queen.

"We cannot", Yoongi growled in the hollow of Seokjin's neck, where the skin was a testimony of his love and possession, "mark you at once."

The omega whined between them, Seokjin's body taunt and writhing with every thrust that Namjoon pressed against his spot. Yoongi had taken to grinding where their omega's body was the most sensitive, his body never empty even as it was fucked open brutally.

"Omega", when it was apparent Seokjin had lost himself to the pleasure and the haze, Namjoon slowed down to almost a lazy pace, cupping the small face, "we cannot knot you at once."

And when it finally clicked, Seokjin let out the most wounded of cries. Yoongi almost chuckled at the dramatic, stopping only when he clamped his mouth on the bronze skin. It was cute, but he couldn't be rude when their Queen was ruining himself for their pleasure and need.

"It will break you." Yoongi's words made the omega shiver and Namjoon smiled, amused at their lover, "No, love, not the good way."

It must be a sin to pout so cutely amidst the most wildest of sex and it was probably only the suffocating grip of Seokjin's insides that kept Namjoon from sinking down in Hell.

Though he couldn't tell if he wasn't already in one with how the heat of Seokjin's core was blazing, melting him in the most corrupt of ways.

"Alpha", despite how he was reduced to a vessel of untamed desires and raw needs, Seokjin's voice still carried authority and order. It made Namjoon twitch and the three groaned as they felt it, "Ah, p-please, knot your Queen."