3

The week has passed by in a breeze that left Seokjin stumbling, went past so quick he barely had time to prepare. He now sat at the head of the long table, robes of lilac and white settling around him like tulips, hair falling almost artistically from his loose bun.

The prince shone under the light of chandelier and hues of setting sun; a beauty marred only by the expression of agony it held.

It was started by Namjoon. The King who sat on his right had walked in the dining room with the grace of the golden tiger that was embezzled on his onyx robes. Namjoon who had shamelessly leaned down and kissed the omega, ignoring the alpha sitting on Seokjin's left.

It was fueled by Yoongi. The prince hadn't expected the two to be diplomatic but he also hadn't expected Yoongi to smugly appreciate Seokjin for wearing the sheer robes in their last wild rendezvous. Namjoon's grip on his fork had tightened and it was only the etiquette of the tables that had kept the younger alpha from lashing out.

"I... my parents wish for me to choose."

Whatever decency they were taught of since their tender ages had gone out the gold-lined windows. Where Namjoon was pointing out the mightiness of his kingdom, Yoongi was bragging of his victories as a ruler. Where Namjoon was vowing on protection, Yoongi was promising comfort.

It was between their battle, the golden tiger on onyx against the sapphire eagle on silver, did the pink rose on snow felt defeated.

"Seokjin", the aggression broke off at once, their crimson eyes bleeding to brown as hands reached out to hold Seokjin. But the first tear had rolled down the peach cheek and more were soon to follow.

Yoongi was quick to dismiss the lingering servants, realizing with a sickening feeling what all he had said about the prince in front of the strangers. Namjoon had also come to a similar realization as he handed Seokjin a glass of water.

Delicate fingers wrapped around the vessel but took no sip, Seokjin's broad shoulders shaking as he broke down like the shattering of an intricately sculpted diamond. It was as haunting as it was breath-taking and the alphas felt ashamed of hurting the powerful omega to this extent.

"Please", the cry was a plead, an insult to the way his two alphas had failed to treasure him, "please, I don't want this..."

Yoongi's fingers flexed where they held the shivering arm, Namjoon's breath punched out of his lungs. The alphas looked at each other, the first look of understanding and peace going between them.

If only they had been this civil since the beginning, but Seokjin was a treasure any man would become anarchic for.

"We understand", and Yoongi hung his head, in a declaration of defeat and grave regret. His hand had just parted with the warmth of Seokjin's when it was grasped by a soft touch.

"I don't want this", Seokjin looked between them, insistent hands grabbing on the Kings' wrists. Namjoon frowned, a spark of hope flickering where his heart had started to feel hollow, "I don't want the fight."

There was silence as the sun set behind the glass windows; the end of a bright day or perhaps the starry preparation of a better morning. Nevertheless, the alphas kneeled beside their omega, each holding the hand like it was more precious than their lives.

In their hearts, it was.

"Then what does our prince wants?"

Namjoon's words were soft, quiet, but they still echoed between the tall walls. In the grandiose space of the castle, Seokjin words echoed back.

"I want you both."

~

It was a taboo, for a bearer to be shared. It was a shame, for an alpha to bow to another.