Over to Enemy Territory

Tankette smiled, her hands folded as she sat in the office of Commander. 

"These men have an off-the-charts level of stupidity..." Commander went on. 

Doesn't sound too different from what I've seen.

"....so it should not be that hard to charm them. That "Sniper" seems very susceptible to women judging by his behavior around Tankwoman, so I expect this job done quickly. Break their hearts in a strategic chain, starting with the ones who seem closest to suicide. Break apart any existing relationships while keeping a good bond with the Captain so you do not get kicked out. While the Tankmen are in a pathetic and vulnerable state, I'll move in with my troops."

"Oh, Commy. This ain't half the things I'm hired for. That'll be done in less than a month," she said, batting her eyelashes.

"Then hop to it, lady. I don't pay you to sit around and look pretty." It wasn't a compliment.

She scampered out and packed her things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After the Trip to the Tankmen's Camp~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fluffing up her hair, she walked into camp.

"Ma'am, what are you doing here? This is a restricted land."

She prepared her bimbo facade, smirking.

"Oh hello there sir, is this not the shelter?"

"-Does this look like a shelter?? Men are running around with snipers, guns, and machetes."

"Oh dear," she sighed. "I've been journeying for weeks to find the medicine to cure my sick daughter.

She inwardly snickered. She picked a medicine that was found in all military bases.

"What medicine are you looking for, ma'am?"

"Oh, just some NSAIDs. My daughter was shot and I need to treat her."

"....come in ma'am, perhaps we can assist you. You may stay in the camps, but MUST stay away from combat."

This annoyed her because she was skilled in combat, but she played along.

She walked in, following the soldier.

This is gonna be so much fun.