Operation: Introduction and Bond Formation

Tankette continued to follow the soldier, but once she saw an injured soldier she walked off.

She pulled out a paper and studied the soldier. Just like Commander described. Sniper.

Time to pull a classic.

"Why hello there..you seem in harsh condition, would you like me to take you to-"

"Hey, dummy. This is a warzone if you didn't already notice, why are you here?"

Her jaw nearly dropped.

Before her was a beautiful woman, a sniper in one hand and ammo in the other.

"Whatcha staring at? I said, go back to camp."

She snapped back to reality (kudos if you get that reference) and remembered why she was here.

"At least let me take your...comrade back to the medics."

"No. I can care for him on my own."

"Wow, Tankwoman.." Sniper croaked. "I didn't know you cared that much..."

"Shut it or I let you bleed out."

"You're doing a pretty good job of that already."

Tankette burned with jealousy. If a Tankman's heart she needed to break, then she was up to it. Starting with this one.

"Actually...allow me to take you both to the medics. I noticed a stab wound in your shoulder and that simply must get fixed up."

Without waiting for a response, Tankette lifts them both up and begins to walk towards the camp.

"LADY! THEY HAVE AN OPEN SHOT AT US! WHAT THE DEVIL ARE YOU DOING?"

It was true. Skittles was just about to fire when he realized they were in the arms of Tankette and lowered his sniper. 

Tankwoman took notice, and her suspicions raised, but she decided not to question it for now. Maybe it was because they didn't recognize her as a member of the camp and didn't shoot them out of respect...?

Hmm.

Sniper decided to make some small talk.

"So, uh, what's your name, miss?"

She smiled. "Call me Pauline."

"Pretty name. I'll show you around when I get this stab in my stomach situated," he said with a rough laugh. Operation going perfectly, she thought. This will be done in no time.