Chapter 4 (In progress)

Inko had always been a cautious woman, so when her nephew had said he wanted to travel the world with his two best friends she wasn't the least bit happy.

"Ok is that everything?"

"I think so."

A soft sigh could be heard behind the purple-haired boy. "Kokichi, are you sure about this?" The green-haired lady said. Concern laced her voice. The boy looked up from his suitcase. "I'm positive." Inko was worried about her nephew but could you blame her. The boy in front of her was presumed to be dead for a year now, was alive and well, and was planning on leaving her. Kokichi was the only living family member Inko had besides her husband who was currently overseas. Inko had tried everything she could to make Kokichi change his mind about leaving, but nothing seemed to work.

She sighed again at the finally giving in. "Ok Kokichi... I trust you." Inko wasn't sure if she was making the right choice but what other option did she have. Kokichi got up pulling his suitcase up with him too. "Thank you for let-ting me do this auntie, it mea-ns a lot." Kokichi hugged her. The woman was the closest thing he currently had to a mother and while they hadn't spent much time together he had loved her like a son loves their mother. "Just promise to stay safe and text me every so often." Kokichi nodded his head. Yet Inko's and Kokichi hadn't seen each other in years; she loved him like one of her own.

"Izuku."

"Huh?"

"Izuku is the name I'm going to give you."

Kokichi I mean Izuku smiled sweetly at the woman.

"Alright mom"

~

Mitsuki had a short temper when it came to most things, but never when it came to Nagito. Her nephew Nagito had been ill ever since he was little and she hated it. It had affected him in so many different ways and had made his life so much harder, same with that freak luck of his.

Nagito and Mitsuki had always been so close ever since he was young. She had had first-hand experience on how to handle him and his luck. She'd spoil him rotten with all the clothes and toys any child could have ever wanted and still did, so you can imagine how many books she had bought for him when she found out about his love for reading.

Mitsuki loved her nephew to the moon and back so it hurt her when she saw how broken he was. Oh, she had wished she was able to have gotten legal custody over him years ago. Then maybe just maybe she could have saved him from himself.

"Kid are you ready yet."

"I am."

Mitsuki pulled Nagito into a hug. Nagtio flinched a bit but relaxed into the hug. He buried his head into her shoulder while Mitsuki ran her finger through his hair and sighed.

"Be safe Katsuki."

He pulled away and gave her a puzzled look. 

"Katsuki?"

She hummed.

"Katsuki is the name I want to give you."

Nagito looked stunned but smiled.

"Thank you."

Mitsuki smiled back.

It might take a while till he referred to her as mom but she didn't mind.

~

Nariko was a single mother of the bundle of Sunshine commonly known as Denki. The woman had given birth to him when she was 16 and struggled to get where she is now, but she couldn't be happier. So when her son one day came home with two friends he had met claiming they were more than willing to pay for her son to go with them to travel the world together she was more than stunned.

She had no idea what to do! But one was sure she wasn't fine with her fourteen-year-old son traveling the world with some random kids he had met all alone with no adult supervision of any kind. Denki looked so disappointed when she had said that, he looked like he was going to cry. She had sent the other two home and she and Denki had a long talk about it. Nariko had seen how much this trip had meant to Denki and told him she would think about it.

Well, she thought about it, a lot, and how great of a learning experience it might be for Denki. The next morning she had called Denki into the living room and told him he could go. Denki had immediately called his friends and they had paid for everything. Nariko was grateful that they had paid but still didn't quite trust them.

"Are you sure about this Denki?"

Denki nodded his head. Nariko sighed.

"Ok just make sure to stay safe."

Denki hugged his mother.

"Don't worry I will."

He smiled at her.

"I know you'll be, my little lightning bolt."

They both chuckled.

~

"So are you two finally going to tell me where we're going two?"

The two rich boys smiled.

"First stop Bora Bora."

~

Fresh Start!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara