Chapter 5 (Not rewritten)

(Just a quick note, Izuku and Katsuki will still be referred to as Kokich and Nagito."

"So, was there any reason why you picked Bora Bora?" The energetic blond asked. "Well, you want to be a he-ro right?" Denki nodded. "Bora Bora has one of the best mid-dle schools for heroes in train-ing." Denki's eyes widened. "Wait really!?" Kokichi nodded. "Wait, do you and Komaeda want to be heroes?" Kokichi who was in the middle of taking another sip of his Panta stopped dead in his track.

"Umm maybe... I don't kn-ow yet." Denki would have asked Nagito too if the boy was in such a deep sleep. "What about Komaeda?" Kokichi didn't say anything at first but then replied. "Most likely." Kokichi turned to face the sleeping albino. "Nagito belie-ves in Hope and what better Hope th-an the Hope that comes from sav-ing someone's life." Kokichi took a sip from his drink. "I guess that makes sense." Denki scratched the back of his head.

"Hey Kaminari-"

"Denki"

"Huh?"

"You can call me Denki."

Denki gave Kokichi a bright smile.

"Ah! Well, you can ca-ll me Kokichi or Izuku, I don't really mind."

"I think I'll stick with Kokichi."

Ouma hummed in response.

"Well, Denki I was thin-king, have you ever thou-ght about using your quirk to heal peo-ple?"

"Heal people?"

"Well, what I mean is that yo-ur quirk is good for a lot of things. It's an elem-ental type ability, so techn-ically you should have the ability to use it to heal others."

Denki's eyes widened.

"Really!?"

His eyes shined.

"Yeah, you could do seve-ral things with your quirk, like telepo-rtation, or manipu-lation of the human body dare I say even temp-orarily make non-living objects with it! The possi-bilities are endless."

"WOW! That's amazing! Kokichi, you should try studying to get a Ph.D. in quirks!"

Kokichi stopped to think about it for a minute.

"That might be a great idea! But Denki, I think you should look into get-ting some sort of med-ical degree."

Denki hummed.

"I guess."

~

"Wow! This Vila is so beautiful!" Denki said while running through the living room. Nagito rubbed his eyes, still tired from their twelve-hour flight. "How do you have so much energy? It's already 9 pm here and we left at 7 am." Nagito yawned. "I took a nap while on the plane." Nagito rolled his eyes. "We just crossed time zones." Kokichi chuckled at these two antics.

"Well, you were asleep throug-hout the whole fight here," Kokichi added. "Yeah! How are you still tired?" Denki exclaimed. "You also had to shut off for a wh-ile too, Denki." Kokichi pointed out. "Well, that was mandatory." Kokichi just sighed. "Whatever, I'm going to see what they have in the fridge." Nagito walked off.

"Well, he woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Kokichi just shook his head. "No, it's just that Nagito doe-sn't have the best exper-ience with airplanes," Kokichi stated. "Oh? Is he afraid of heights or something?" Kokichi looked at Denki with pity in his eyes. "Nagito's parents died right in fro-nt of him." Denki looked shocked then confused. "How does this involves airplanes?"

"They were on a plane and it was hijac-ked by someone and a boul-der came out of nowhere and crus-hed them. His parents were also crus-hed." Denki's eyes widened. "Oh... that unfortunate" Kokichi nodded his head. "Very."

~