1 - Band Of Fuckers

Tw // George bullying the 4th wall

Comment here if you came from "Last Summer" ---->

~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴~̴

Hello! My name is George Founders and I am one of this story's main characters. I have been instructed by the author to give you readers a little introduction of the characters so that's why I'm here. Don't mind me breaking the fourth wall, the author can fix it later.

The band I definitely love (loathe) is called 'Feral Boys.' The name was mainly formed because we lost a drinking game to Sapnap in our Junior year of high school. Oh, you don't know who 'we' and 'Sapnap' are? Let me pull up some Character profiles for you, the fanart was just too good to pass an opportunity like this, you know? 

 Oh, you don't know who 'we' and 'Sapnap' are? Let me pull up some Character profiles for you, the fanart was just too good to pass an opportunity like this, you know? 

In the starting lineup, we got Sapnap. His real name is Nick Fires. He's a real hothead but is internally a big panda bear. He's our band's drummer.

 He's always got some sort of fire to him, haha get it? 'Fire'? Anyways, he is probably one of the most energetic here. His favorite colour is orange, obviously, and he can be really annoying! I love him though so it's fine I guess. 

APPARENTLY, he's 5 foot 10, I don't believe him though. I'm taller so that's all that matters, I guess. He has a younger sister and brother, both of whom are twins. Poor them, having a brother like Sap. Anyways.

 He is a bisexual 20-year-old. His birthday is March 1st, meaning he's a Pisces. I have no idea what a Pisces is but google said that was his zodiac sign so we are just going to roll with it.

 I have no idea what a Pisces is but google said that was his zodiac sign so we are just going to roll with it

Next up, Quackity. Real name is Alex Tall. His name is ironic, really. Why? Well, Alex is the shortest person in the band and his last name being 'Tall' is just pure comedy. This fucker is so short it's genuinely embarrassing. He's, like, 5'6? He SAYS he's 5'8 but there's no way.

 Quackity here is our keyboardist. He is probably one of the loudest, and funniest, people you could ever meet. 

He always wears this stupid 'LAFD' beanie that just makes me want to rip it off his head and expose his fucking egg forehead along with his baldness. He refuses to accept he is balding, it's depressing. If he ever says he isn't balding just say he's growing a mullet, he'll FREAK OUT. His reactions are the best, to be honest.