Chapter Four

Welcome back to the         stone fall pack

Grays POV

Danny was on his way home from Alpha Randys  pack with our friend Alex he's a vampire and soon to be king.

When his father steps down. Now his mother is great friends with my mother so Alex and his family are welcomed here when ever they like after all that are family.

But Alex is in a mission his sister was kidnapped by a man named Adan he's the second most feared Rogue to ever live.
Rumer has it he's the causes of the diaperence of the Hawthornes it's crazy that where legendary.

They where royalty do to the fact that there Luna was a Royal she was half witch half vampire.

Ohh and how alpha Harvey was soon going to be king his father is still king do to them disappearing it's all very crazy If you ask me.

There's a Book dedicated to all the Hawthorne and it's about  where that came from. There family blood line it also talks about there daughter who some say is still alive out there somewhere.

Danny did mind link me about some girl named silver her name didn't sound right at all he told me about how she is a witch and how she saved Alex when Randy's pack tried to kill him.

The Vampire King Victor would hat this story he always hated Witches the storys he would tell us as kids was all about witches and how they would just kill everything in there path.

Maybe that thought would change when king Victor finds out that it was a  witch who saved his son life.

If Harveys daughter was still alive she would be about our age she also would be the most wanted royal to ever Exist.

Well most of the people that are out to get a hold of her is The king of Witches her grandfather or the king alpha also her grandfather but the main guy would have to be scar face for sure and Adan who knows why he wants her.

Everyone knows she's dead she died the night her mother father and siblings died well that's what I think at least.

Bobby was the first person to let Me know Danny and Alex arived home safely.

Alex using his vampire speed was right in front of me before I could even get the chance to leave the room.

"Gray man long time no see" he said as he game be a bear hug.

"Alex you can let go now" I laughed as I patted him on the back.

"So Alex what's new in your world how's aunty and uncle doing" I said

"There good still having that damn old fashioned ball that I hate so much specking of here's an invite for you to the next one" he said as he reached in to his girly looking bag of his and poled out the invite.

"I would be happy to join you " I said back with a smile on my face as I too the invitation from him and put it on the table.

" So let's get down to business What do you know about Adan the mad man you call the most dangerous rouge ever" Alex said

"I have a bone to pick with that one and to save my lovely sister" he said

His mood changed more mean and scary just like a king should be.

" First of all man where on earth did you get that girly looking bag from" I said trying not to laugh.

But at the end of the question we all where laughing our asses off.

"Silver " he said

"Who is that " I asked him I know who she was but I wanted to know more about this witch.

"You know how she is already Gray I'm sure Danny told you about her "Alex said smileing at the thought of her.

"Yeah alex but I want to know more"I said back.

"Really and why is that gray " he said back to me.

He's not the kind of vampire to just get mad but you mentioned there and you get your head chewed of.

The look of death that's the look I'm getting from alex right now.

"No" he said and that was all I would get out of him.

"So Adan is dew north of here " I said as I lead them to mine and Danny's office.

"That's where your sister is being healed I'm sure of it" I said back to Alex

As I showed him the gray big map of mine and Danny's traitor.

"And here" I said pointing to a small clearing  "will be where scar face is caped out at

"Good that's where we'll go" was all Alex said back as he left my office he's ready to fight

"Okay Danny now what" I said to my brother

"Well Gray now we wate" he said back to Me

We wate