her family's back story

A MOTHER AND A FATHER

Harvy and Maranda Hawthorne they were your topical high school sweethearts they were both in there softmorm year in Altoids high not knowing they were mates at the time they were in love.

Harvey is 17 were maranda was 16 at the time.

Now at the age of 18 a wolf shifts for the first time for the soon to be alpha king Harvey he had 8 weeks to go before his 18th birthday it's also the day wolves find there mates and are happy.

As for maranda she must be 19 to find her mate it's different for witches seeing as that s what maranda is. She is the princess of all the witches her coven is called the luner coven and it's known all over the world.

Of course for Miranda father being who he is didn't approve of his little princess being with a wolf . so when he found out about Mirandas mate he tried to keep them apart. her father wanted her to marry King Daniel who at the time was a prince of the ridge Coven the second richest coven.

Of course when Miranda found out about her father's plans she ran away to live and be with her mate. Harvey didn't mind much her living with him he already loved her it was hard not to seeing as she was his from the jump way back in high school.

They married each other right there and their pack where they belong at the age of 29 Harvey and Miranda that what they always wanted to be together.

Now at 36 Miranda found out she was having a baby it would be their 4 kid ever and on 7th September at 7 in the morning a little baby girl was born.

The Hawthorns name was one to fair at the age of 4 Miranda took her daughter name a way using a spell she learned from her mother's keeping the Hawthorne bloodline Safe.

In doing so she left her daughter with the loving human couple locking away her daughter memories and names in a small gold box with three wolves on it.

She gave the box to alpha Harvey's friend who was an alpha at the time and had twin boys of his own.

"Keep this box safe for me tell the day my little girl can come to gather it Maranda said to the alpha.

The Hawthorns went missing that night it was like they just disappeared and no one knows why on there a little girl's birthday they left her behind.

Scarface was there that night he was very young at the age of 5 he wanted to see the birthday girl but was not able to he wanted to take a look at his future.

He never got to see her he knew what she looked like when she was a baby but he couldn't find her.

the human couple named the four-year-old Sylvia they died when Sylvia was 15 living her alone in the small 2-bedroom cabin she changed her name to Silver from then on.

And this is her story