chapter Two

IT'S A WITCHES JOB

Dannys POV

I was sent by my brother to go meet the new Alpha the stone Pack I got in late afternoon I was bored so I went to watch the underground street fights that go on around here. I was hoping to go with some of the CarMax pack packmates.

I was watching the small little girls fight a guy that could possibly weigh as much as a semi truck and that was something I have seen her here  everyday she's not new she's famous here in many videos she goes by the name silver. I was very happy to be first in the pack to get a chance to see your action.

''It's silver she's our which of the pack" Billy the head Warrior said he must have seen our faces.

"What do you mean which of the pack which is don't like wolves" I said back to him with an are you serious look on my face.

"What I caught was when the vampire came into our territory I almost killed him but she came out of nowhere we didn't even know there was a witch here tell she saved a leech from us three weeks ago" Billy said.

"What I heard is Randy are alpha has a thing for her she's one badass fighting machine and he already claimed dibs on her so she's off-limits to us but have you seen the way she fights it's like she was born to kill "Billy said again.

There's something about her that gets me she smells just like a wolf and a vampire it's crazy she smells like many creatures in one so I followed her when she left.

She ended up meeting Alex the vampire Prince King Victor son and the soon-to-be King that makes sense on why she smells like a vampire but why wolf I mean most whichs hate wolves.

Her And Alex disappeared off into the woods my wolf said to follow them where my own thoughts were telling me not to follow them at all so I turned around and went back inside to find Billy.

When we got back to the packhouse Billy showed me my room for the night it was on the third floor seeing as the fourth floor as the alpha and alpha female in school or I was not mad at all they had rules of their own and I had to follow them as their guests in they're pack of course.

Going to bed that night was hard because all I could think about is silver and why she was here with a vampire and why is she showed smelled like a wolf where her parents what does her aura feel so familiar and where does she live questions that will not be answered if I don't go to sleep anytime soon.

Got up early today to go grab coffee because I didn't sleep much I was too busy thinking of the girl I'm going home today so I'll just talk to my brother about her see what he has to say about it maybe he could find her files she seems so familiar to me though like I felt her around the pack house before but never have I ever seen her around at all.

Halfway down the stairs I bumped into Randy he looked at me and smiled Danny my man look at you you're getting so old he joked around we used to play all the time when we were young younger.

"What's up Alpha Randy "I said as I shook his hand.

"How is your brother it's been so long" he said again as he took his hand back and we started walking the rest away downstairs.

" Good he sent me to see what I can do about the Rogues and are treaty with each other" I said back as we got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Well we can talk after we get coffee okay Danny "he said back.

"You know that's kind of funny I was thinking the same thing "I said with a smile on my face it's funny how our minds think alike sometimes.

"Do you want to come with "I asked Randy.

" Yeah sure I'm good with that he" said back as we both walked out the front door got in the car and drove down the street to the nearest coffee shop.

I got my coffee before Randy so I got to pick the seats so I picked one outside we sat down and started to talk about the roads drinking our coffee as we go.

" So they came through your borders easily you know that right Randy "I said to him.

"Yeah I know but why and how I mean every square root of land I own is covered with guards all but the north Side is off-limits to every wolf in my pack but there's a border up" he said back looking just as confused as I was.

So in my confusion I asked "why is it off limits Randy" and hey what could I say I want to know I'm a nosey person.

" Because of the Witch she's a strange which Plus it's her job to keep that side of the woods safe" he said.

"So it's a witch's job "I said back.

"Yeah I mean she lives there all by herself" Randy said back with the look of confusion probably as to why the which girl lives by herself and with nobody else.

"Silver" I said out loud.

"Yeah she's something else you know she saved the young vampire from my Pack 3 weeks ago she went up against my Warriors for that leech" he says back with a hint of amusements in is tone.

"You do know that Leach will be king one day right "I looked at him dead in the eye as I said what I said.

He looks scared to say the least if I knew any better I'd say he didn't know at all.

" Damn it I had no idea" Randy said it out loud he was scared now.

"Randy man I know him personally I'm sure if you talk to him he might understand" I reasoned with him.

" I'm not sure he will be that  almost killed him Randy said back as he looked down at his feet you can see the hint of regret in his eyes.

"Cool man thank you I'll be back I got to use the bathroom" he said as he got up and walked inside.

That's what I felt her presence across the way I looked up and there she was she looks sad but happy at the same time silver I thought of her name over and over it felt wrong to say I must not be your real name I was in my thoughts but I forgot I was staring at her she was gone by the time my trance was over.

"Silver ,silver ,silver" it doesn't sound right