Chapter Three

For the love of a sister

Alex POV

Silver fell a sleep half way through the movie we picked to watch after we ate dinner.

So I picked her up and took her upstairs to her bed room and and laid her in bed covered her up and closeing  the door behined me as I walked out  and made my way back downstairs that lead me strate to the kitchen where ill leave her a note after all she is my little fire cracker she's my saver so telling her whats up and when I'll be back for her.

Dear fire cracker
I left last night after  i took you up to bed. I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye I will always come back to you for I owe you my life. So do me a favor and be good  don't get in to much trouble. Also keep this hair pin in your hair at all times so you know that I'll be back. That way you can meet my sister. The flower hair pin is a daily sir loom so keep it safe it's met to be passed down to my mate when I get her back. Thank you I'm thankful to have gotten to know you. My father was wrong about witches not all of you are bad .
Love Alex 💙♥️❤️

The hair pin i left her is really one of my favorite pieces it's an engagement to the Vampire house hold it's our simble it lets others know she is taken that she belongs to me though she's not my mate it will keep her safe from my family if they come looking for her I hope it keeps her safe tell I gat back.

My father told me many  story's when I was younger off how witches killed every thing and anything in there path so you could bet your ass when I was shot by the wolf pack  I was for  sure thinking I was going to die.

*Flash back*

I was running through the woods trying to get away form the wolfs they shot me with a vervain bullet  I had enough venom in me to kill a regular Vampire but luckily for me I wasn't a regular Vampire I'm of royal blood but I new if I didn't get help soon I would be a gonner.

I smelled her before I saw her  I didn't know I did t know what happened after that all I know was after i blacked out I woke up in a cabin with her I was still injured so I didn't do much  moving around.

When I was all better I thanked her for her help and told her I was here for her if she needed it after all I was now in her det and royals never like to be in det after all.

*End of flash back*

I owe her my life so I stayed with her for about two weeks she feed me and even mad me and my  sister  a daylight ring so cool right I didn't know they were really .

I met up with Danny and an alpha I meet back when I was a kid he was on his way back to Colorado where his pack and his brother lived.

"Danny man long time no see how have you been how Is your brother" I asked with a big smile my face.

Danny smiled back ate he started his story he was telling me everything about the Hawthorne pack and how there alpha and luna went missing went missing along with their three week old daughter and her 3 other kids  who would be about our age by now.

"Danny man that's crazy" I said back with a look of shook on my face.

"Yeah I know Alex but that's only half of the story. So I guess the Luna of the Hawthorne pack was actually a princess of the liner coven and what I have heard was that her father was after her so her and her mate Alpah Hawthorne who was going to be king when his dad steps down but he went missing" Danny said again.

"Some say the coven king was the reason the they went missing they say he has them locked away high up in a cell we somewhere" Danny said again.

"Wow just wow" I said

" Alex man I have something to talk to you about" he said looking scared.

"About what Danny" I sad back.

"The pack that attached you they thought you were a rouge vampire that was killing there pack mates".he said back to me.

" so want" I said a little mad that they didn't come to me them self to tell me this.

"There sorry the hunted you" he said.

"Yeah well did they tell you they tried to kill me ...they shot me with a vervain bullet "yelled back.

Danny looked mad that I yelled at him but I'm sure he understands why.

"Why are you out this far, man why are you doing this anyways" he said back.

"They took my sister Danny  and I'm going to get her back I'm doing this for the love of my life so and I'm going to do everything I can even if I have to go alone if I have to" i said back

"Your going to Colorado anyway you should just come with me" Danny said

"You mean it Danny" I said

"Yeah man" he said back

That's how we left our talk by getting in his car and driving to the airport port getting on his plan and heading out.

Colorado here I come this is for you sister.