Chapter 7

"I know how it feel to think
everybody against you."

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
.

The rumors about Mr.Jeon almost murdering someone at the bar last night, continues to rise. This annoy Elizabeth due to the fact that, they're literally putting dirt on his name.

Students are also stating, he assaulted his ex girlfriend and she herself actually came forward to confirm it.

I don't believe shit they're saying. Elizabeth thought.

I wish I could hear it from him myself...

Having a crush on the hottest man on earth is something she can't put into words.

Elizabeth now has study hall, she was outside the campus reading. "Liz! Come with me." She felt someone dragging her. "Wtf Jackson. What are you doing?"

"I need your help." He said pulling her in an empty classroom. "With what? And why are we in the art room?" She questioned.

"Since we both have study hall, and I have art course next. Help me draw this animal."

Jackson showed her a photo of a Jaguar on his phone. "I'm not a fucking artist."

The male whined and shake her. "Help mee."

"Fine omg. Get the poster board." She said facing the big desk in front of her.

"Thanks Liz, you're really the best and I don't know what I'd do if you weren't here." He pulled her in a tight hug. Elizabeth cooed and hug the male back.

"Shh don't thank me." She giggled and begin drawing. Jackson sat beside her and draw the background, which is the forest.

"You heard about Mr.Jeon beating the shit out of a guy at the club, last night?"

Oh boy here we go again.

"Yea I did and why are y'all so interested in that man? Leave him alone." She snapped. "Woah there. I'm not one of them if that's what you're thinking." He chuckled.

"Sorry gae, but it bothers me that they're judging without having any knowledge of him. The fuck is wrong with this society?" She vented angrily.

"Maybe he has anger issues cause if you watch the video closely, the man was tempting him."

Elizabeth nodded. "Yea it's pretty clear, he's very handsome though."

Jackson smirked and nudge her arm. "Someone has a crush on Mr.Jeon hmm?"

She let out a nervous chuckle. "He won't go for someone like me. I'm not even his type."

"Oh c'mon, you're the most gorgeous woman in this administration."

"Thanks Jackson but he doesn't even know I exist." She shook her head and continue sketching.

"He'll probably approach you. Who knows."

"That will never happen. It's fine." Jackson rolled his eyes at her stubbornness.

...

"We can add another department in the company. Something like modeling even." Jungkook elaborated.

The ravenette is having a mini meeting with his hyungs. "I agree actually, let me show you my presentation." Taehyung said as he walk towards the smart board.

During the whole demonstration, Jungkook was spaced out. He's thinking about her.

...I'm pretty sure she's like the rest.

She'll take advantage of me.

She'll toy with me then later on she'll lie saying I hurt her.

But I don't know her...she doesn't know me.

Why am I jumping into conclusions?

Thoughts stormed his mind causing him to shout in frustration.

"FUCKKK." His fist made contact with the laptop screen.

The boys were alarmed.

"Why did you do that?" Hoseok asked as fear wash over him.

Jungkook's body froze, blood started oozing from his now wounded hand.

Taehyung eyes widen and immediately stop what he was doing. "Kook?" He gently shake the ravenette's shoulder.

"Yoongs, go fetch me the first aid now." Namjoon ordered as he carefully take Jungkook's hand.
"O-omg." Taehyung choked out

Yoongi barged in with the medical supplies and Namjoon began to treat the ravenette's wound. "He need stitches?"

"No tae, he'll be fine." The elder whispered as his voice break.

Jungkook came back to reality and gazed at his fucked up laptop.

I'll get a new one.

"What was that about Jungkook? Look what you did to your hand." Hoseok scolded. "Sheesh relax. I'm all good." He scoffs.

"We're getting you a therapist and that's final." Yoongi spoke sternly.

"I thought we went over that shit."  "Kook give it another try, Please." The blue haired male begged.

Jungkook staid quiet and didn't utter another word.

"All done, we'll continue with the meeting
tomorrow.  How about we go to the café and get some sweets?" He suggested.

"Sure we can go." They agreed but they waited for Jungkook's response.

"Let's go then." He mumbled and take his blazer heading out.

ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎

~𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙚💜~