Chapter 9

"I know how it feel when
you try your best to be real."

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
.

"Wait who??" Taehyung and Yoongi eagerly asked. "I think it's pretty obvious, check out that waitress over there." Hoseok whispered. The two boys turned their heads.

"Oh shit! she's gor-" "She's what, yoongs? The ravenette growled, balling his hand into fist.

"Yea he totally likes her." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"I think they're talking about you." Jimin mumble as he nudge Elizabeth's elbow. "Who?" "Dumbass, Jeon and his friends."

"Omg why?" She murmured and looked down blushing. "That man still staring at you, damn." He laugh and fell off the chair.

Elizabeth eyes widen and covered her mouth preventing herself from laughing. "You okay?" She helped him up. "Im good." his face turned red from embarrassment. "You straight?" The younger teased.

The short male groaned and slap her arm. "Yah shut up." "Look they're leaving, go say goodbye." "Stop it Jimin."

Jungkook glanced at her more time and left the café with his hyungs.

What's going on with me?

He shook his head and went in his car. "Our Jungkookie falling in love already." Hoseok squealed. "Let's not get our hopes up." Yoongi chuckled.

"Indeed but, I have a feeling she'll be a big impact in his life." Taehyung butted in.

"We'll see." The elder nodded and fled to his car.

They went back to the building and the employees were chitchatting instead of working. "I WILL START FIRING SOME ASSES, ONLY ONE PERSON SUBMITTED THEIR REPORT. AS FOR THE REST OF YOU, I WILL GIVE YOU 24HRS! OR ELSE."

The ravenette shouted, causing them to flinch. Jungkook stormed off to his office. "Pathetic." he grumbled.

"Should we go check on him?" Hoseok questioned. "No give him a moment, remember the last time we tried to calm him.." Yoongi replied and walk to his office.

Whenever Jungkook is angry, it's like he's possessed. He will hurt anyone in his way. The number of times he thrashed his office due to one of the workers accidentally deleting an important file.

Jeon Corporation is the most famous company in Seoul and if you get accepted..better hold onto it tight, cause once you get fired you won't be able to find another job again.

Maybe I should go see her after work.

I don't know what the hell is going on with me.

*Knock Knock*

"What." He said sternly. The door swung open, revealing his pals. "What y'all want?" "We didn't finish our meeting, Kook." Taehyung answered and sat down.

"Alright let's continue where we left off." "I was presenting, I'll give you guys a recap." The blue haired male squealed. He pulled up his slides on the smart board. "We can add few more things to the company such as fashion and high security meaning a police department." He proposed.

They nodded in agreement

"For the high security, I already got that handled. They should be starting tomorrow morning." The ravenette added. "So for the fashion department once everything is done, we'll start hiring?" Hoseok questioned.

"Yes but we need to be strict about it." Taehyung responded. "We finna be working working." Namjoon chuckled. "I'll tell them to start on that too." Jungkook said picking up his phone.

Taehyung face lit up as he cheered causing the others to coo.
....

After he cleared off his schedule, Jungkook went in his car and drove to the café.

ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎

~𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙚💜~