Chapter 12

"Always talk to myself '
cause it's only us"

"Always talk to myself 'cause it's only us"

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
.

"What the fuck did I just witnessed?" Jimin half yelled. "Calm down chim." She laugh.

The short male stood there with a straight face. "What" "Don't what me. And who's clothes are you wearing? Why aren't you in school? Why is your cheek bruised? Omg did he hurt you?"

"Damn let your mouth breathe. These are his clothes. No, he didn't lay a finger on me. Someone smacked me." She explained.

"Did something happened this morning?" Elizabeth sighed and nodded.

The younger elaborated what went on earlier today. "Omg I'm so sorry Liz." He pulled in a warm hug. "And I can't believe he actually let you in his house and offered you his clothes. Wtf am I hearing."

"Believe it bitch. Now please stop letting the media fill your ears with salt." She rolled his eyes. "You can't blame me. His behavior revealed everything." The short male uttered. "Whatever chim. I'll start my shift now"

Elizabeth stood up from the chair and walk to the counter. "So y'all dating or something?" He wiggled his eyebrows. "I wish" "I mean I heard him say he'll pick you up tonight" The younger eyes widen. "You were eavesdropping?"

"Uh..yes and no" He admitted. "You're so lucky he didn't see your midget ass" "Ouch. ouch." Jimin touched his heart. "But that doesn't mean anything so" she shrug.

"Aight we shall see" "what are y'all talking about?" Seong questioned. "You live under a rock" "Shut up and tell me" "Just Liz and his new bae" he teased.

The waitress mentally rolled her eyes and cleaned the tables. "Wait! Mr.Jeon?" He gasped. "Hell yeah dude" "Oh" his expression changed. "We're not dating Seonie" "Yet" Jimin smirked.

Seong forced a smile and went back in the kitchen.

What's his problem? Jimin thought.

---

Jungkook and the construction team were inside the new building, showing them Taehyung's sketch of what the department should look like. "This is exactly what I want y'all to do. Don't fuck up" he said bluntly. "Yes Mr.Jeon"

The ravenette escorted himself out and head back to work. "How is it going Kook?" The blue-haired eagerly asked. "They're doing exactly what you want Tae. Don't worry" he patted his back.

"Omg! Yes! Yes!" He threw his arms up, causing his best friend to giggle. "What was that?" "What was what?" He stared confused. "You giggled. You fucking giggled. That never happens" Taehyung covered his mouth.

Jungkook shook his head and begin walking off but Taehyung had other plans. He grasped the ravenette's hand and dragged him upstairs, where their hyungs are. "Tae what the fuck" Jungkook grumbled.

"Whats going on?" They questioned in unison. "He giggled. The moment we were all waiting for. He finally did it" "No way! Did you do anything to cause it?"

"I just cheered happily but I know it's not me" "it's probably that waitress" Yoongi raised his eyebrow. Jungkook let out a groan. "Yep it's her. Give us the tea, Kook" Hoseok grinned.

"You won't leave me alone if I don't, would you?" "Not a fucking chance. Talk" The ravenette sat on the sofa and gave them the information they wanted to hear. "You sure about this?" Namjoon said.

"Positive now leave me alone" He answered sternly and traveled to his office. "She'll make him happy. I can feel it" Taehyung stated. "It's already happening" Yoongi chuckled.

Jungkook attended the rest of his meetings and made sure he catches up on some paperwork.

Maybe I should ask her out or it's early?

Yeah it's early...nah fuck it.

ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎

~𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙚💜~