Chapter 21

"They just keep blocking out the sun
It seems since I was born"

"They just keep blocking out the sunIt seems since I was born"

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
.

It's been 7months since Jungkook and Elizabeth have been dating. Words can't describe how Jungkook feels.

He is calm and centered. He feel a strong sense of security. This is surprising to him because he never felt his life was lacking before.

He knows that when he comes home at the end of the day, his beloved will be there waiting for him. Elizabeth love the ravenette just the way he is.

She love his very last flaw. Regardless of his outbursts, nothing will change the way she feels about him.

Jungkook know this beyond a shadow of a doubt. To Jungkook, Elizabeth is a person who is expendable and cannot be easily replace. She is his touchstone and his witness through life.

What he has with her is extraordinary and he doesn't want it with anyone else.

Elizabeth became close with the hyungs especially Yoongi. The pale male take the younger as his little sister, which shocked the rest because Yoongi isn't the type of person to be fluffy and shit.

When it comes to spoiling with gifts and surprise dates, Jungkook is on top of it; Clothes, jewelry, shoes and new electronics but most importantly he showers Elizabeth with so much love and affection.

Jungkook makes her feel safe, Elizabeth feels like she's always home no matter where she happens to be.

.

Elizabeth school was closed today and she decided to surprise her boyfriend at work. She got dressed and took a taxi cause she wanted to give Hyun a break today.

She was greeted by the workers once she entered the building. They're getting to know their boss's girlfriend at this point.

The younger made her to Jungkook's office and knock on the door

"Come in" a darkly voice answered

Elizabeth motioned herself inside, "what do you want?" He didn't even bother to look up from the pile of papers, he was examining

"I'm here to see Jungkook" she sarcastically replied

The ravenette whipped his head up and a smile spread across his face

"Baby? What are you doing here?"

"School was closed and I wanted to see you"