Only making love part 64

Shout outs @No1JlsFan , @daniemerrygold , @Cassie_Finchxx , @lla185and @superstarjessi for your comments on my many parts. Love you all!

*Ast's pov*

Julia allowed me to take Kira to mums on Thursday night. I can't believe Julia is just going to go to America with my kids. We all paid lots of attention to Kira. Every little move she did was watched carefully. It was almost as if she'd just learnt to walk and we were all watching to make sure she didn't hurt herself. We were really only enjoying the fact we had Kira in our presence. We played lots of games and all took turns to have one on one time with Kira; mine being the longest obviously. I know Julia would have hated me because I extended Kira's bed time from 7pm until 9pm. We all just really wanted to make this day last forever. Who knows when we'd see her next. "She's amazing Ast. She really takes after you." Mum cooed "I know. Hopefully when they come back from America we can be a family again." "Don't get your hopes up son, it will mentally kill you when she comes back and still doesn't get back with you." "Mum please, I'll jump that hurdle at a later stage." Kira ran up to me. "Daddy!" "Yeah?" "Can I sit on your knee?" "Yep." I lifted Kira up and placed her on my knee, she played with my bracelets for awhile. "Mum I'm so glad Julia is actually letting me have Kira tonight. Maybe it's a breakthrough." "Maybe..." I looked down at Kira her eyes were closed and she'd cuddled into my chest. Light snores leaving her lips. "Shall I take Kira up?" Mum offered. "Nah I just want to hold my baby In my arms a while." "Ok sweetie. Would you like another drink?" "Water please." "Ok sweetie." Mum got up and went to the kitchen leaving me and Kira alone. I kissed the top of my daughters head and smiled. This is how my life should be. "Here you go honey." Mum passed me my water. "Thanks mum." "It's ok my boy." I drank my water and placed the empty cup on the side. "I think we're gonna go to bed mum." "Ok sweetie. Have a nice sleep." "Ok you too night mum." I kissed mums cheek. "Night son." Mum kissed my cheek and kira's temple. "Goodnight angel." Mum whispered to Kira. I walked upstairs Kira still cuddled into my chest. I lay her in bed near the wall and stripped to my boxers and joined her. "I promise you things will get better Kira." I whispered placing my arm protectively around Kira.

Awh Aston's last time with Kira before they leave! Any thoughts

Sorry it's short. Please don't hate me for it! Julia xxxx