Only making love part 26

*Julia's POV*

I haven't spoken to Ast much for the past two days. I'm so shocked that he's accusing me of having an affair with JJ. I love Ast but he really annoyed me. "Mummy!!!" Kira screamed from up stairs. "What's wrong Kira?" I asked walking up stairs. "Mummy! Look! Quick!" I walked into Kira's room. "Kira why the hell have you done that!" I shouted in shock looking at Ast's shirt all ripped. "I wanted to show you my picture of my person in a onsie!" "That's so naughty Kira it's daddy's top!" I took hold of Kira's hand and took her down stairs sitting her in the thinking corner. "Kira you were very naughty and ripped daddy's top so your here to think about what you have done." I told her before stepping away and getting on with some cleaning. It was rather strange Kira did that however Kira ran out of her thinking spot and came to me " mummy I sorry!! Aunty Snooki said I could!" Kira cried clinging to my leg. Snooki who would have guessed eh? Now I feel guilty because Kira was only being an innocent child. "Kira I'm sorry I shouted." I hugged Kira gently Kira still crying softly. "How about we go out for a bit eh? Just you me and daddy." Kira nodded her head eagerly. "Ok sweetie go and tell daddy to get ready." Kira ran upstairs to Ast.

*Ast's POV *

Upstairs keeping out of everyone's way I'm on FIFA listening to chris brown- movie and singing along. "Daddy!" "Yep? In here baby!" Kira walked in nervously. "I'm sorry I ripped your top daddy." "YOU WHAT!" I got up looking at Kira she flinched and walked backwards a bit. "Please don't be mad daddy! Aunty Snooki told me it was ok!" I could hear the panic in kira's voice. "It's ok Kira go and play." "No daddy get ready! Mummy and me taking you out!" "Ok baby." I got my hoodie on and put on my shoes. "Kira where are your shoes and coat?" She shrugged her shoulders. "Come on daddy will help you." Kira held up her hand I took it and we went to put her shoes and coat on. I think just a little bit of family time right now will do us all a world of good. "Hey boo." I kissed Julia's cheek. "Hey." she replied. What no kiss? I must have really annoyed her about JJ. "Where's snooki?" I asked she's gone to see Lee or summert." Julia replied. "Where shall we go? I'll drive." " how about that family nature reserve?" "Awh yeah. Do you remember when we used to walk there. Spending hours talking about our future." Julia smiled a little "yeah it's was lovely Ast. I love you so much!" "I love you more boo."

"Kira don't go too far!" I warned as Julia and I walked hand in hand. "Who would have guessed that this place held so many precious moments we shared." Julia smiled. "I know it's so beautiful and now were adding even more precious moments." "Yeah." "Julia.. Boo I'm sorry I accused you of doing things with JJ. It worried me that he had made you feel differently about me and I thought you wanted him, not me." I looked down ashamed that I had even considered that. "Ast I'd never cheat on you. I'm just really shocked because you even thought I would do that. I'm not some little gold digging whore, I'm the mother of our four year old daughter and also your girlfriend." "I know that baby. Your both so much more you know? Your my whole entire world." I pulled Julia close holding her waist I crashed my lips on hers. Julia slowly making it more passionate, I added my tongue as did Julia. "Mummy, daddy!vi s- hehehe! Mummy and daddy are kissing!" Julia and I pulled apart smiling at our daughter before each of us took Kira's hand and began walking to the car. Could we have a cuter daughter?

When we walked through the door the place was a mess and there were bits of Snooki's things all over the place. Kira ran to play with her toys and Julia went strait to the kitchen to prepare dinner, as for me I went upstairs to prepare a few things I had planned....bad idea!

What was Ast planning on preparing? What's happened that Ast doesn't like?

Julia xxx