Only making love part 27

*Ast's POV*

I walked into our room and put my keys on the draws near the door before I turned to see a person lay in Julia and my bed. What the fuck.. Walking over to the bed I pulled the covers back. "Fuck! Snooki put some fucking clothes on! What the fuck are you doing?" I shouted "shhh Asty come on. Come and get in bed." "No fucking way!" I muttered Snooki climbed down the bed to me and smirked "that's it... Go." I smiled thinking Snooki was leaving but no. "Hmm Ast..I know your getting hard." She bit her lip then licked my dick over my jeans. "Get out!" I pushed her away trying my hardest not to lose it completely. "Julia!" Snooki screamed grabbing her clothes and quickly throwing them on I turned away. I don't want to see her body!

*Julia's POV *

"Julia Aston just fucking walked in in me naked!" "Ast?" "Yes! And he tried to touch me!" Snooki pouted. "I, um..." Ast ran in "Julia I didn't do anything I swear!!" I sighed and went into the lounge. "Kira come on sweet it's tea time." "Ok mummy!" The whole dinner time was quite awkward nobody spoke other than to answer Kira. I want Snooki to go already and it's only the second night! "Anyone other than miss Merrygold want a pudding?" "Ah me please boo!" Ast asked "Ewh no thanks! No carbs before Marbs!" "Ok snooks I was only asking." "Whatever.." Snooki stood up and walked into the living room. "You welcome!" I yelled why is she even here if I can't provide top quality for her. I sighed getting Kira and Ast some ice cream placing it in front of them. "Thanks boo." "Thank you mummy!" "Your welcome sweetie!"

*Ast's POV *

I really hope Julia doesn't believe Snooki she acted so hurt when I walked in, almost as if she believed Snooki over me! So Kira is in bed and Snooki is watching some shit about dogs, ugh they creep me out. Me and my beautiful girl however are in our room door shut and locked. Yes we're having 'us' time. Quickly opening up twitter I put a new tweet

{snuggle time with my boo @missJulia_x first time this week we have chance to relax from certain family members. Love you @missJulia_x

Julia came into the room just as I placed my phone on the side. "Heya boo. You know I didn't do anything Snooki said right?" She crawled up the bed and straddled me. "Of course I do Ast. I don't believe her." "Kiss me." I mumbled "oh hello to you both!" Julia giggled. "I'm so hard right now." I smiled "oh I know mr Merrygold. Now I think we should sort that out. Don't you?" "Hmm of course." I began to kiss Julia first slow and lovingly before turning it passionate and meaningful adding tongues. I slipped my hand into Julia's nickers pleasuring her. "Hmm Ast." Julia moaned softly rubbing my dick. "Hm." I bit my lip. "I want you Ast." Julia whispered playing with the back of my hair. I reached over to the draw. "What you doing?" "Getting a condom babe." "Don't you want to try for a baby?" She smirked a little "of course!" I kissed her nose making her giggle before slowly pushing myself into Julia. "Hmm. Ast faster!" Julia moaned. Getting even hornier I bit into Julia's neck making a love bite. "Hm Julia." I moaned close to my climax , I could sense Julia was too. "Don't stop Ast!!" I kissed Julia "ah...ahh..ahhhhh" I moaned softly before pulling away and collapsing beside Julia pulling her into a hug. "Your amazing Ast." Julia smiled hugging me and drawing patterns on my chest. "Not half as amazing as you." I replied playing with Julia's hair.

Fan ,comment and vote!

Julia xxx