Prologue - New member.

su·i·cid·al

/ˌsˈsīdl/

adjective

adjective: suicidal

deeply unhappy or depressed and likely to commit suicide.

"far from being suicidal, he was clearly enjoying life"

relating to or likely to lead to suicide."two weeks later I was admitted for depression and suicidal tendencies"

(Play the song above)

They tell me keep it simple.

"Is she ready?"

I tell them take it slow.

"Yes... finally... it worked. I succeeded."

I feed and water an idea so I let it grow.

"Bring her to Squadron-"

I tell them take it easy.

"Yes sir."

They laugh and tell me no.

Ha... you thought the beginning would be happy? Think again.

It's cool but I don't see them laughing at my money though.

I was practically dragged to a door. The masked woman who was "walking" me to the room opened the door.

They spitting facts at me.

"This is Y/n L/n. She'll be joining you in your squadron."

I'm spitting tracks, catch me?

"But she's, like, two years younger!" I stuck my tongue out a little, but was too scared to do anything more.

I'm spinning gold out my records, know you can't combat me.

"Silence, Catra." This caught my interest, because the whole ears and tail thing. I walked in and put on the horde pajamas Shadow Weaver told me to.

They tell me Jesus walks.

"Only big and tough kids get top bunk." The girl that Shadow Weaver called "Catra" said.

I tell them money talks.

As angry as a 3 year old could get, I grabbed a spare pillow and a blanket and threw them on the floor.

Bling got me chill, 'cause I'm living in an ice box.

I proceeded to lay down on the ground with my head on the pillow and the blanket somewhat cushioning the ground. I huffed and closed my eyes.

They tell me I've been sleeping.

Bright sun rays hit me as I slowly opened my eyes, more comfortable than I remembered being last night. I looked around to see that I was no longer on the floor, but on the spare bed that was in the corner. "Oh, look! She's finally awake!"

I say I'm wide awake,

"Wh- hey! Why did you do that?!" I pouted. "I didn't want you to do that." A girl with brown dreadlocks gave me a look. "You gotta sleep comfortably otherwise you're gonna be all sore during training." She said. I got dressed and walked to the training room by myself, following my instinct and surprisingly not getting lost. The others got there and the training exercise began.

Tracks hot and ready, so they call me Mister Easy-bake.

"YES! That was so easy!" Catra said once the exercise was over.