Chapter 5 - hahah, im in danger

Your POV

I didn't sleep that night. How could I? Adora was gone, Shadow Weaver is just waiting for a reason to have our heads, and I was extremely paranoid of what was to happen.

As soon as I identified that it was morning time, I grabbed my weapon and headed to the gym. I trained all morning, waiting for the others to wake up.

(literally 20 minutes later)

"Hey, Y/n~ What're you doing up so early?" I was sprawled across the floor when I heard that familiar seductive voice. haha fuck im gay. "Oh nothing, just training until I pass out. Hasn't worked yet, so I'm just trying the old fashioned way." With that, I lifted my head and slammed it against the hard floor. I could feel a little blood flowing through my throat. "Oh. Mind if I join you?" "Sure, but if we die here, that's when we part ways." I replied to her.

"Oh? How so?" She asked. "Well, J wouldn't expect to see a pretty face like yours down in hell." I flirted. Catra smirked. "Haha, if you think I wouldn't be down in the pits of hell then you must've hit your head when you fell from Heaven." She flirted back. I turned my head a bit to hide my small blush and laughed. "Well, that's enough of that. We're gonna miss breakfast."

We stopped (being hopeless lesbians) flirting with each other and went to the cafeteria. I grabbed my ration bar and went over to the ledge. I took a small bite, one might say a nibble, and crushed the rest in my hand. I gathered all of the crumbs in a makeshift bag made of leaves and threw it somewhere.

"Hey, Y/n." I jumped and turned my head to see Catra. "what on etheria, CATRA YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" I shouted. "hey sorry but you're kinda starving yourself there sooooo" Catra casually said. I sighed. "Okay, you caught me. What's the big deal? I mean, I'm not dead yet." "Yet." Catra gave me a look. "I'm not gonna lose Adora to princesses and lose you to poor self-care right after. Here. I got an extra." She handed me a ration bar that I reluctantly ate as the cat girl plops down on my bed.

I took a nibble of my ration bar and glanced at Catra. Her eyes had a hint of hope and sadness in them. Must be because of Adora... they didn't get along too well, but the three of us looked out for each other. I hooked my index finger onto Catra's in an attempt to take her mind off of everything. She gave me a curious look and dug her head into my collarbone. I decided to grab her entire hand and snuggled my face into her hair.

Savor this, Y/n.

It won't last forever.

a/n im so sorry for not posting in a while but WE HIT 1K! thank you guys so much i appreciate it so much

adiós