Oneshot (NOT A CHAPTER!)

This is a one shot, which means that it's not connected to the actual story.

MHA AU! You are the children of some My Hero Academia characters

Main Quirks:
Catra Ojiro - Tail
Adora Midoriya - One For All
Y/n Todoroki - Half hot half cold
Lonnie Bakugo - Explosions

Minor Quirks(mostly here for fun):
Mermista Jirou - Earphone Jack
Scorpia Uraraka - Zero Gravity
DT Aoyama - Naval Laser
Bow Kaminari - Electricity
Glimmer Ashido - Acid
Rogelio Kirishima - Hardening
Kyle Sero - Tape

I know that some of these quirks don't make sense, I'm just going off of random factors. Also, their personalities are going to be slightly altered to match their parent's personality

Your POV

I walked into class, ignoring the chatter of my classmates. I sat down in my seat and put my earbuds in. Suddenly, there was an explosion right in front of me, making me jump. I looked up to see none other than Lonnie Bakugo.

"What's up, Bakugo?" I asked. She bent down to my level and leaned in a bit. "What's going on with you, Tail and the nerd?" She asked. My eyes widened. "Hey! That's not something you just go around asking!" I whisper yelled. "At least come up with original nicknames." I heard her scoff. "Just answer the question." I looked down.

"They have a thing for each other, and I'm guessing that Ojiro is gathering the courage to ask Midoriya." I replied. Bakugo looked annoyed. "Oh come on! I'm tired of watching the three of you go around like this!" She yelled. I quickly stood up and shushed her. "Shut up, Bakugo! I don't want the attention of the entire class on us!" But luck wasn't on my side as I looked around the room to see eyes on me and Bakugo. Aughhhhbhgj whyy

Soon, school was over and I was at the spot that Bakugo told me to be at. "Where the fuck is she? I swear if she set me up, I'm gonna light her on fire and go for her dad nex-" "Woah, calm down, Y/n." I was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Oh hey, Catra. You get set up by Bakugo too?" Catra shook her head. "No, I was told to come here by one of her boyfriends, Kirishima." She answered. "Huh? Oh Hey, Catra, Y/n." I looked to my left to see Adora. "Hey, Adora. Who told you to come here?" I asked. "Sero. I swear he made such a big deal out of it I was almost concerned." (I am not a BakuKiriSero shipper, I only ship BakuKiri for them, I'm just going off of the She-Ra ships)  I leaned against a wall. "So we all got set up?" I asked. "Yeah." "Yup, seems like it." I sighed and looked at the two beauties in front of me. I put my earbuds in and closed my eyes.

"Alright, ready?" "Yeah, yeah." "Okay, three- wait is she asleep?" "No, she's just listening to music I think."
"Huh. Alright, three, two, one, now!"

I opened my eyes to Catra tapping my shoulder. I raised an eyebrow and she stepped back, grabbing the corner of a poster, it seemed. She helped Adora hold it up, and my eyes widened.

WE LOVE YOU

There were tears in my eyes as I ran towards the two girls. I gave them both in a huge hug, as I whispered, "I love you both too."

BONUS:
"about time. Rogelio, you got the footage?"
"Yeah."
"I was waiting for them to get together. Now we're not the only poly relationship in 1A!"
"You mean 1gAy, Kyle?"
"Oh yeah!"

this took me so long to think of and even longer to write pls help