Chapter Two: Are you really my Senpai?

Nagatoro woke up on Naoto's lap. He was sitting on the ground with her sleeping on top of him.  Nagatoro blushed. "W-what did you do?! Senpai you're so perverted! Where have you been anyways?!" She didn't include that she missed him.

     Naoto sighed. Unlike usual, his voice was almost bored-like. Close to monotone. "Nagatoro, I caught you." He looked away. "You should be grateful you know," he said as she got up.

     This caught Nagatoro off guard, and as she glared at his emotionless face she blushed. What was up with him? "Well you didn't have to do it.." More quietly she added "But thanks....."

     Naoto-Senpai got up and walked over to his uncompleted drawing. Nagatoro strained to see, but the back of it was facing her and the couch. Her hair fluttered from the breeze coming through the windows as she walked to the couch and sat down, crossing her legs.

     "Hey Senpai! Draw me in this pose!" She said, holding up a peace sign and winking. "No way." Senpai said, his gaze still fixated on his art. Nagatoro was bored. Her senpai was being mean, and she needed attention. She needed his attention. 

     She knew the perfect revenge. "How about something like this~..." she said seductively, unbuttoning her shirt and lifting up her skirt. This was sure to make him flustered! Senpai looked up as the grinned, then looked back at his art, seemingly uninterested. What the heck is wrong with him?! Nagatoro thought. Would this do...? She wondered. 

     "Hey Senpai! If you don't look at me I'll unbutton my shirt all the way!" She needed his attention. She wanted him to notice him, even if she got embarrassed, it was worth it. Wait, since when was she thinking like this?

     Senpai still didn't look. "You can't fool me."

     Nagatoro was confused. Fool him? How? She unbuttoned one more button. Three more and her bra would show. "Hey! L-look at me Senpai! Or do you want me to be your nude model you creep!" She giggled.

     No response.