Chapter 4: Huh?!

Naoto stepped away from Nagatoro. 

     Nagatoro was confused. "W-what was that about..?!" Naoto looked annoyed, but as he looked at her he blushed slightly. 

     "Someone passed by. I didn't want them to see you..." Nagatoro realized that he had tried to protect her, and her cheeks turned slightly pink. "Oh.. uh.. thanks."

    The girl's senpai walked back over to the easel and sat down, ignoring her and picking up his paintbrush. Nagatoro tried to peek over his shoulder, but he moved to cover his art. Nagatoro was confused. he didn't usually hide his art from her. It must be something sleazy, she thought.

      I mean, he did press me. up against the wall... ugh.. I can't stop thinking about how different he is. I. wonder what made him change, Nagatoro thought sadly.

      As she buttoned up her shirt he covered his painting with a sheet and grabbed his bag.

       She sighed. With how cold he's acting, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't wait for me. A foot away from the door Naoto turned around, looking her in the eyes. "Are you coming?" Joyfully she grabbed her bag and run to catch up with him.

     She skipped all the way home, energetic even though she hadn't gotten any sleep in days. Her senpai really did love her!