♡1

××××××

Getting seated on the bench I stared at the sky. The night was beautiful, the starry black night sky with the equally bright moon. The view was as if created by love itself, worth seeking for. This garden was always my favorite place to visit once in a while, the view above me was the perfect example as to why it was. There was one more thing about this garden, it's peace. It was night time actually past midnight, this garden was oddly peaceful at night. No kids playing around throwing water at people intentionally, no bickering of random ladies or any disturbance from anybody,it was peaceful. Too peaceful to be called earth but still nowhere near heaven.

I was feeling a mix of emotions and had no idea which ones. I was feeling sad, dull and nervous, but at the same time happy, excited and overjoyed.After all I was about to audition for my career and was in utter glee that I would finally be able to do something about myself.

The main purpose I wanted to audition for this kind of career is because I want to make something out of myself. My life had to be more than just something laid down by my family, I had to gain respect.I had to gain respect from the people who look down upon me just because they think I'm not of their league. I had to grow above them so they respect me even if it's forced. I want to be someone who people will not forget.

I am  Kim Nam-joon who was born on September 12, 1994, in Dongjak-gu, South Korea,totally not going to pass my life in vain because I will be the wings of my loved ones.

                            ××××××

A little question still lingers in my thoughts, but can you really Kim-Namjoon? Can you really do this?