♡2

××××××

The sky seemed gloomy. I held tight on to the wet railing, the rain drops dripping now on my hand. It was drizzling tiny drops of water barely visible. Soon it will turn into an endless music of droplets hitting window panes, rooftops, tree-leaves and ground. I got a clear view of the busy street,the constant but same frowns from the people.Only my teary eyes gives any clue of my sadness and in this city of machines who will look closely enough to tell.I wish there could be someone who I could share my grief with.

I have my parents and my friends but neither of them would understand what I'm going through.I act confident and happy in front of everybody and smile so bright they get deceived in it but, I'm insecure.I feel insecure of who I really am. And to improve what's the real me I need to do something.Something so good that it will make me proud of myself so I'm not insecure anymore. That's why I opted for this career, for music. It's the only thing giving me joy and I would love to produce my own song, sing my own song, dance on my own song.

I Kim Seok-jin born on December 4, 1992, in Gwacheon, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea is not going to pass my life in vain,I will be the wings of my loved ones.

                              ××××××

A little question still lingers in my thoughts, but can you really Kim Seok-jin? Can you really do this?