♡3

×××××

Life has been depressing.Anxiety and loneliness. They stay forever. And how you choose to make peace with them,
that needs a lifetime of consideration.Every situation and every moment, the feelings are so different, so I think life is where you constantly contemplate.I feel damaged, hopelessness, sadness, pain, failure. I dream of becoming a producer.
My parents hate the fact that I write songs instead of studying. So whenever they find my lyrics they throw it or tear them away.I dream of becoming a producer but how can I? How can I do that when my own family doesn't support me for who I want to be. I don't blame them. We are poor and instead of studying and opting for a career that would pay well I am giving away my luck to this risky gamble. I joined a group.A group called "DT" meaning "Daegu Town".I wrote songs with them, a secret from my family. But when I came to think of it. Will a secret small group under no particular company be able to shine bright? But that was before someone approached me.

Eventually I auditioned for BigHit's "Hit It!" audition. After auditioning,I was placed 2nd out of all the rappers, and landed a spot as a trainee.That person who approached me that day promised me that he would put me in a rapper group with little to no choreography and heavy emphasis on my producing ability. I accepted the offer of course. If my family can't support me maybe I will do it myself.Tomorrow, I move out and promise to overcome this depression.

I Min-Yoongi born on May 9, 1993,in daegu, South Korea is not going to pass my life in vain,I will be the wings of my loved ones.

                           ×××××××

A little question still lingers in my thoughts, but can you really Min-Yoongi? Can you really do this?