Chapter 20

Kylie's POV

Rage.

That is all I felt for the moment. I couldn't tell who was the maddest but I think they were all pretty equal.

'Kylie what do you mean he is the reason your family is dead,' David grumbled out.

'He apparently had something to do with my family's death. He thought that when they were gone and I had no one left I would turn to him. Then eventually fall in love him.'

Once I finished talking I swear the boys some how got madder than before.

'He will pay tonight with his life for what he did to you and your family, and that is a promise,' David said through what sounded like clinch teeth.

He then took what sounded like a deep breath to calm his self down, 'we will be there tonight once the sun goes down, so that means we all need to rest. Get some rest Kylie if you need us we will be here.'

'Okay, and boys please be careful when you come.'

'We will,'  I heard them all say at once before I passed out.

**Time skip**
(At the cave at sun set)

Third's POV

"We are coming with y'all!"

"No your not it is to dangerous!"

"I don't give a damn how dangerous it is. We are coming."

Yelling was all that could be heard outside the cave as the sun was setting.

"Look guys I know you want to help but you can't. You will just be in the way," the leader said to the three young boys with determined looks on their faces.

"Listen here blood sucker either you take us y'all or we walk all the way there. Either way we are going to save Kylie," said the boy that appears to be the leader of the young boys.

"David just let them come she is their mate also. Could you imagine if we were tell you to stay back because it was too dangerous? You'd be throwibg a fit too. Besides the sun has set we need to go," the man with dark long hair said.

"Fine. Marko! Paul! One of you get Sam and the other get Alan I got Edgar," David yelled before he grab the back of the young leader and took off out of the cave and into the night sky, with the rest of the crew following behind him.

The guys soon landed outside the old abandoned tire factory. David then turned and looked at the younger ones, "we're going in first," he said as he pointed at himself, Dwayne, Marko and Paul. "Then you three can come in afterwards. We will give you a signal once the coast is clear. Understood?"

"But we can help. Why do-" Sam was trying to say before he was elbowed in the ribs by the young leader.

"We understand," the leader said. "We will wait outside for a signal, got it."

David eyed the boy suspiciously but not too long knowing that there was no time to waste in saving Kylie. "Okay we will be back. Wait for the Signal."

With that he and the three older guys turned and walked away towards the tire factory. Each taking their own way in. Once they were inside and out of ear shot Sam turned to yell at the leader.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!"

"Shush. Be quiet. I did it because they wouldn't have left otherwise and right now Kylie being saved is the most important thing," Edgar said.

"So we are going to sit here and wait?" Alan asked.

"No we are going to go in and help. We are the surprise attack."