Chapter 8

David's POV

Sam and the Frog brothers were now passed out on the couch from drinking the blood. Now it was Kylie's turn, but it seems we have ran into a couple of problems. One being, Kylie doesn't know that vampires are real. The other problem is between the Frog brothers and Sam they drank the bottle dry.

They are easy problems to solve, just crap I wasn't prepared to deal with, but it doesn't matter in the end she will be one of us.

"Kylie. Kylie." I said as I walked over to her, "I think it is time for you to learn the truth of who we really are, and what you are about to become."

"You guys are vampires, I know." She said sarcastically while rolling her eyes and when she said the word vampire she air quoted it with her fingers.

"But you don't believe, even though you helped your friends in planning to kill me and my boys."

"Dude, did you see the weapons they had? They were water guns, and... "

Marko cut her off, "Filled with holy water."

"Yes, they were filled with holy water but in the end, it is just water. Y'all would have just gotten a little wet, No big deal."

"It is no big deal if you aren't a vampire, but we are so it is a big deal," Paul said.

"Okay whatever, if you guys really are vampires then prove it. Show me your fangs and stuff," Kylie said as she crossed her legs and waved her hand motioning us to show her.

I clenched and unclenched my fist. I was the one in charge here not her, but somehow we got switched around and I don't like it. "Fine if that is what you want, then be careful with what you ask for brat."

"Marko will you do the honors."

"With pleasure," he said as he stepped up in front of Kylie. He had a smirk on his face. I knew he was more than happy to put Kylie in her place.

I nodded at Paul. He nodded back and stepped up behind Kylie. Dwayne was standing off to the side leaning against the wall watching everything.

Marko then transforms his face into his vampiric face. I watched Kylie closely and I was surprised to see she didn't move a muscle. Marko then transformed his face back to normal and looked at me confused.

Then Kylie stood up slowly from my chair, "well... um... I must be going. It was nice meeting you all." She then turned to walk away but Marko was quicker and grabbed her by the shoulders pushing her back into the chair.

"LET GO OF ME YOU MONSTERS!!!" She yelled as she tried her hardest to get out of Paul's grasp. I smirked as Paul and Marko started laughing. I looked over to Dwayne to see him silently chuckling. He looked at Kylie then back to me still chuckling before saying, "Finally."

"Since you finally believe us I think it is time we make you one of us," I said as I walked over to her.

"NO! Stay back! I don't want to become one of you!" She yelled trying even harder now to get out of Paul's grip.

"Marko hold her legs down, Paul keep her arms down and Dwayne come hold her head back."

Once they were in position I bit my wrist making blood pour out of my wrist. I then walked up to stand in front of Kylie. I nodded at Dwayne and with one hand he pulled her head back and the other hand he pinched her nose. After a couple of seconds, she opened her mouth to take a breath of air and I took this opportunity to put my wrist in her mouth. Making her have no choice but to swallow the blood.

I pulled my wrist after a minute I pulled my wrist away and Dwayne let go of her head then Paul and Marko let go of her. She hunched over in the chair trying to spit out the blood, but after a minute she leaned back in the chair out of breath. She had her head leaned back and her eyes were closed. She was breathing hard trying to catch her breath. She had blood running down one side of her mouth. Her breathing started to slow down and even out.

Before she passed out she opened one eye and looked at us, "Assholes." Then she passed out.

"Well, that was fun," Marko said.

"More like interesting," Dwayne said.

"Yeah, it was. We should do this more often," Paul said.

I gave Paul an evil glare, "Ya it was definitely interesting. I just hope Max knows what he is doing," I said as I looked around the cave. We now have six half-blood vampires. Two who are soon going to become full vampires.

"Marko and Paul get the Frog brothers, Dwayne get Michael, and I will get Sam. Then Paul go back and get Kylie. We are going to put them in the back room with the two beds."

We started grabbing each of them taking them to the back room. Once in there we put Micheal and Sam in one bed then the frog brothers in the other. Marko went and got Kylie, " Where do you want to put her?" He asked once he was back.

"Put her in the bed with Micheal and Sam." Once he set her in the bed he walked backed over to stand next to me. "Come on boys."

We walked out of the room and I locked the door since it locked on the outside. "Let's get some rest boys. We got a long night ahead of us. "

Sorry guys about the long wait for a new chapter it has been hard with school starting back and picking up a full schedule again, to find time to write. I hopefully can find more time, but I hope yall enjoyed this chapter.

________________________________

Don't forget to Vote!

Also, comment and let me know what y'all think!

Don't forget to follow me and check out my other story, The Pureblood's Hunter! :)

________________________________