Chapter 13

Sam's POV

It was almost night time by the time we had all woke up. I slept on my bed while Edgar and Alan slept on the floor. After leaving Kylie in Michael's room, we came back to my room and fell asleep.

"Guys I think we need to talk to Kylie and tell her we are sorry," Edgar said as he stood up from my floor and stretched.

"I think so too and I think it needs to happen soon. The sooner the better. Honestly, I would like to talk to her tonight," Alan said as he also stretched next to his brother.

"I agree but we got to make sure we are able to get Kylie alone to do so. Y'all know David and the guys are coming over here and we are going back to the cave tonight," I said as I looked over at them.

"I'm sure if we tell them what is going on they will understand," Alan said. "They seem to be somewhat understanding... I think."

"We will see, but for now we need to get ready for the night they will be here soon," Edgar said.

"What about Kylie?" I asked while getting off the bed.

"Let her sleep for now. We will wake her when the guys get here. Right now she needs space and that is the best thing we can do for her until we all talk," Edgar said before walking out of my room to get ready.

***Time Skipped***

We soon heard the roar of the motorcycles pulling up towards the house. We had all just finished getting ready when they pulled up.

"They are here," I said turning towards Edgar and Alan. I was looking out the window and watched as they parked their bikes.

"Let's go downstairs and meet them," Edgar said.

"What about Kylie?" Alan asked. I understood she needs time to think but it is hard to stay away from her and I think Alan feels the same way.

Edgar let out a deep breath and rub the right side of his head with his hand, "Guys I know this is hard giving her space but that is what she needs. I promise soon we won't have to worry about this anymore, but right now we need to stop being selfish. We will have one of the guys wake her up and we will see what the plans are for tonight. Then we will talk to her and apologize for everything."

Alan nodded his head in agreement, not liking the idea of giving her space but he also understood. I also understood what he was saying, so I nodded my head before walking out of my room and downstairs to meet the boys.

Once downstairs I saw they were already in the living room. "I thought you guys had to be invited in?" Alan asked confused about how they managed to get into the house.

"We did. Michael over here technically lives here so all he had to do was invite us in." David explained.

"So where is Kylie?" He then asked.

David's POV

I knew where Kylie was I was just wondering if they would answer my question honestly. I'm not one for asking dumbass questions, but this is a test. If they answer, it means they are starting to trust us more and accepting the idea of becoming vampires. They may not realize this though and I don't plan on telling them. The more they are around us and continue to drink the blood they will become more loyal to us, The Lost Boys.

"Well um she is upstairs in Michael's room, and we were wondering if one of y'all would go wake her up," Sam said.

"And why didn't one of y'all wake her?" I asked smirking. I knew why. She is mad at them and doesn't want to be around them.

"Because we made her mad last night and decided it is best if we give her some time to cool down. So are one of y'all going to wake her up or not?"

I smirked even bigger hearing the eldest Frog go off. They were on edge with Kylie being mad at them, and that was a good sign.

"Marko. Paul. Go wake up Kylie." I nodded my head towards the stairs.

I then looked back to the halflings, "I'm assuming Laddie is with her also?"

They nodded their heads yes, "Don't forget to wake Laddie up also." I called up to Marko and Paul as they climbed up the stairs.

"Don't worry we won't," Paul said.

"What are the plans for tonight," Edgar asked. Sam and Alan looked at me for the answer.

"Why do you ask?"

"Because we need to talk to Kylie."

"We need to apologize to Kylie."

"We need to fix things with Kylie."

All three of them were having similar thoughts about trying to fix things with Kylie. It was all they could think about.

"Because we need to fix things with Kylie and we would like to as soon as possible. When we talk to her we would like to be alone if we can," Edgar said as the other two nodded their heads.

All a sudden like she knew we were talking about her, Kylie was walking down the stairs. Laddie was in front and ran straight to Dwayne. Then it was Kylie followed by Marko and Paul. Who were messing around with each other and Kylie looked tired.

You could tell the boys weren't the only ones affected by their falling out even though it wasn't that big of a fallout. Even the smallest thing that could cause the other one to be upset was a big deal. No matter how small the problem it always will have a big reaction. You never want the other one to be upset. You always want them happy and right now Kylie isn't happy.

Once everyone was in the living room everyone looked at me for what they should do next. Well except for Kylie who was just looking out the window. You could feel the growing tension in the room and no one said a word.

"Everyone, to the bikes, we are going to hang out at the cave tonight," I said. Everyone then started to head outside.

"Wait a minute Kylie, I need to talk to you alone." I said. The Frog brothers and Sam all looked at me unsure if they should go outside or wait for Kylie.

Before they could decide for themselves what to do, Paul threw his arm over Sam while Marko threw his arm around Alan. Dwayne pushed Edgar back, leading them all outside to the bikes.

Once everyone was gone I stepped up and stood in front of Kylie. I put my hand on her cheek making her look at me. "Give them a chance, Kylie."

"Why? They lied to me, and deceived me."

"Because Kylie you are their mate just like you are ours." I then kissed her on the forehead before walking out of the house.

________________________________

Don't forget to Vote!

Also, comment and let me know what y'all think!

Don't forget to follow me and check out my other story, The Pureblood's Hunter! :)

________________________________