Chapter 1: [Falling Down A Rabbit Hole]

Characters In This Chapter: 
•Kaede Akamatsu (Alice) 
•Chiaki Nanami (White Rabbit) 
•Sonia Akamatsu (Or Nevermind / Kaede's sister) 
•Claire (Kaede's cat) 

Setting: 
•Kyoto Garden, Holland Park, London 
•Rabbit's Hole 

Third Person Point Of View: 

Kaede opened her eyes again as she awoke from her dream. She climbed down and looked around. Claire was now sleeping on her sister's lap, as she was still reading the book. Then out of the corner of her eye, she saw a girl who seemly had pastel hair, with a bunny ear headband, with two tiny red bows at the front side of her head, brown leather shoes, pink and white knee high socks, and a black blouse yet that was all that she could see. The pastel pink haired girl was running somewhere and Kaede decided to chase her. "I'm going on a walk!" The blonde said as she soon started to run after the other. 

She ran after the girl as Sonia kept reading her book and Claire playing around. The pastel pink girl kept running into the deeper end of the park. Kaede didn't recognize her surroundings but didn't care as she kept chasing the girl who she saw as a rabbit. The 'rabbit' slid into a hole in a tree which was pretty impressive of her. Not giving up even though she may not fit in the hole she also went into the hole. It was surprisingly easy as it seemed to fit perfectly, as if it was ment for her to go in.

Unexpectedly she fell down a long hole. Kaede floated in air as her dress seemed to puff up and act as a parachute. It was a slow fall as she got a teapot and teacup, to pour herself a cup of tea. Guess falling down a rabbit hole is gonna be a slow ride, slower then she's thinks it would be.

A/N:
HI HI!! So like, probably once a week I'll post something for this book since I'm much more of a reader then writer.  Other then that then, have a goddamn good day!