Chapter 2: [Tiny Door]

Characters:
•Kaede Akamatsu (Alice)
•Tiny Door/Tony (literally a door)

Key:
▪if a word has a number next to it that means that at the end of the chapter there will be an explanation of what the word means. Its old English so people will get confused.

Third Person Pov:
Kaede kept falling slowly. She made herself a cup of tea which made her quite hungry yet there were some cookies here too. "What a odd hole. Although I suppose that it isn't queer(1) that rabbits will get hungry going down this long hole." The blonde took 2 cookies and took a bit out of one. She was surprised at how soft and fluffy it was. Tasty it was too!! In a matter of minutes she had eaten all of them. Sure enough an umbrella was floating there. Out of boredom she took it as it could be useful too. She landed onto the ground which was a relieve. The girl never thought that she could ever stop floating / falling. 

Kaede walked around and placed the umbrella that she took down as she didn't want to go around stealing things. The blonde kept walking until she walked and found a room. It had checkered pattern floors and a table with cookies on it. And on the side there was a tiny door. The door started to talk as she was shocked. "My my my, a new girl that dares to enter Wonderland huh? Now I do not wish to jargogle(2) you Miss so please just tell me your name. You can just call me Tony the Door if you wish." "Oh my name is Kaede Akamatsu, it's a pleasure to meet you Tony the Door." 

"Now, pardon me but how do I get through?" "Oh, well you see there's a potion up on the table to shrink down, but under the table a key, yet you can only use one at the time. The cookies though will have you return to your normal size Miss Akamatsu." What in the dickens(3) was going on? And why mention the cookies?

Kaede walked over to the table and took off all the objects on top of it then flipped it over. Then she took a potion and then drank it. Seeing as she became smaller, the blonde made her way over to the now flipped table and took the key which was in-fact smaller then she thought. Now Tony was surprised, such a girl had solved a puzzle like she knew everything about them. The blonde not only showed intelligence but also politeness to others. She may never make it through Wonderland like that. "Alright, now if I use the key I can leave correct?" "Of course, of course. I am a door and simply cannot lie about what's on the other side for I don't know." 

The blonde was nervous and used the key, opening the door. She stepped through with a knot in her stomach out of fear and entered a new world. It was the woods yet everything was huge. Kaede felt like an ant so mini and small. 

Vocabulary: 
(1) Queer: (Adjective) To call something odd or weird
(2) Jargogle: (Adjective) To confuse or be confused by someone or something
(3) Dickens: (Noun) Another term for hell

A/N: 
WOOO FINALLY-  
Didn't really have time to finish the chapter on time but I did it :DD 
Next chapter is gonna be almost nightmare fuel to me. Why? Because of those twins
Actually it may come late cause I have no clue what characters should be the twins.