Chapter 4: [Charming Cat]

Characters: 
-Kaede Akamatsu (Alice) 
-Kokichi Ouma (Cheshire Cat) 

Third Person POV;
Kaede surprised, looked behind her only to see a purple haired person hanging from a tree. She stood up and proceed to walk closer to the purple haired figure.

"Excuse me, but who are you if I may ask?" The figure proceeded to laugh and somehow jumped off like it was some easy thing that everyone could do.

"Why you seem to have manners! My name is Kokichi but as the people here call me Cheshire Cat." He smiled a wide grin as Kaede smiled back politely.

"Why I think Kokichi is a wonderful name you have! And if I'm correct you are a boy correct?" Cheshire seemed to have ears and a tail just like a cat which is probably another reason on why he had cat in his name.

"Correct! And you're Kaede aka Alice right?" "Why that is also correct thank you every much." Kokichi walked closer as Kaede looked at him, he seemed much smaller the she thought he would be. Probably around the height 5'2 like a child. Of course she couldn't judge since she was only 15 herself.

"So what's a young girl like you doing around here? It's not very often that someone enters Wonderland."

"Wonderland? Is that the name of this place? I was just chasing a girl who had the features of a rabbit."

"You mean the White Rabbit? She's busy and if she was running that meant that she's late to the meeting with the queen." Kokichi smiled before walking next to Kaede and looking up at her.

She smiled before looking in the direction of a path. "Would you be so kind to accompany me with walking down the path Kokichi? I think it'll be a great experience to learn more about each other." 

The male blushed a bit and continued the conversation with excitement with Kaede matching the same energy. It felt like it could go on and on forever with each of them knowing alittle bit more about each other. Kaede likes sour candy and Kokichi liked a soda called panta the grape flavor. 

As they continued to walk on the path Kaede and Kokichi both heard music from away the path. "Oh bother, and I was having a good time." "Oh? You don't like the music Kokichi?" "No no it's not like I don't like it. It's just the people that are playing the music are just odd, perhaps even mad even." Kokichi shook his head in frustration as he felt like he'd loose his mind around those people. 

"Why they can't be that bad. Let's go say hi and see if we can talk to them." "That's no a very good id-" Before he could finish the blonde had already started dragging him to where the music was coming from. "Well this is gonna be a fucked up party" Kokichi muttered under his breathe as he relentlessly followed Kaede. 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
A/N: 
BRO I DIDN'T UPDATE IN A MONTH- 
SO SORRY ABOUT THAT, I WAS TOO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND SHIT SO I UNACTIVE. I JUST GOT ACTIVE AGAIN LAST WEEK.