Part 5

Draco POV

I sat down in front of a person I used to consider a friend. How could he , he took the love of my life , the girl of my dreams .

I couldn't help but feel jealous because he had her and he had a family with her and not me .

Theo : " So what's happening at home with your wife" he said as he poured whiskey in both cups .

Draco " well umm we fight a lot not physically but verbale , she gets mad that i come home late from work . She wants to have kids but she can't" he then handed me the whiskey .

Theo : " Well that's hard me and y/n just have a lot of fights about the kids and us , see we want to move across the country to find something"once he said that he sounded very nervous. Who or what were they trying to find?

Theo then went to his top shelf and got his foto album and handed it to me. He started to tell me how they did all these types of things , pictures of y/n and him happy .

It hurt to see her move on .... but i will not give up , i will earn her back sooner or later .

Y/N POV

I started to make diner but I felt wired I couldn't stop thinking about when Draco and I looked in each others eyes those blue ocean eyes .

I started to put the table so we can eat dinner, I heard a nock at the door so I went and got it . It was Blaise and Pansy with there son Carlos .

Pansy: " Hey thought we would come give you a visit also we have good and bad new about you know what"

I let them in but wait what news , I have Forgotten ever code name we had for things so the kids didn't know . we went into the living room

Blaise: "why is there an extra plate there do you guys have guest because we could go" he said as he stood up from sofa .

y/n : " no its fine its just that Theo let Malfoy in our house , he doesn't have anywhere to go so Theo offered the guest room"

Pansy: " what the heck your joking Draco Malfoy like the one who left you , what the heck is wrong with Theo"

when she said that Draco and Theo came out of his office, to be honest I didn't like that office there so many things he doesn't tell me but there they're.

Theo : " Blaise, Pansy and Carlos welcome look y/n now we have more guest over " he said as he sat down next to me in the sofa across from Pansy and Blaise.

Draco sat next to Blaise without saying a word, that's how it stayed until Bella came to me .

Bella : " mama I'm hungry is the food ready, please say yes " I stood up and took he to the kitchen to check on the food .

BACK TO THE LIVING ROOM

Draco POV

Pansy: " well hello Draco, also what are you doing here trying to get back into someones life huh" she said with a bit of attitude.

Blaise: " Pansy stop he probably doesn't know about him so be quiet, anyway Theo we have an update on I think we could actually find him this Time"

Theo : " not know don't bring it up I still don't want him to know , so lets Change the topic ok "

Draco : " what is it that everyone know but I don't " I said a bit confused because I really didn't know what they were talking about.

Pansy: " if you have stayed with her you would have known but you didn't " she whispered even tho I could hear it .

Theo : " enough Blaise , Pansy lets talk about this in my office later yeah" they both nodded ,then y/n came into the room .

y/n : " diner is ready you guys can go to the diner table" she said and then went to the kitchen, we walked to the dining room and then sat down . y/n then came back with food some time of spaghetti.

I was setting across from y/n and her little girl sat down next to me Bella , it was really silent. I then on accident hit y/n leg she looked up at me and gave me a ( what do you think your doing ) look I smirked and then gave her a look ( I'm sorry but not really) .

Bella : " mommy daddy how do you know this man again Draco right" she said looking at me and he parents.

Blaise: " we all went to school together and that's all " Lorenzo: " you had friends uncle Blaise "

Pansy started to laugh;" he almost didn't have friends " Carlos: " jaja dad you were not cool " Blaise just smirked .

But y/n she was smiling I missed that smile, I looked deep into her eyes those y/e/c I still can't believe I lost her . But she doesn't know the reason and I wish she did I wish everyone in this room would know the reason . So I wouldn't be the bad guy in this section.

I know I hurt her you could see it in her eyes the way she talks to me , I know I might not have a chance with her because she is married but you never know .