Part 14

Y/n POV

We were now driving home scorpious was telling us things about him self and so was Bella , Bella and scorpious got along good so did Lorenzo but he was sleeping most of the ride home .

I was thinking how will tell Theo that I want a divorce , will he get mad ? I mean I don't think this marriage can work and all I want to do is finally have a family with Draco .

It has know been 6 hours we have been driving all the kids are sleeping I look at Draco he looked like he was about to sleep .

y/n: " Draco I think we should stop and go to a Hotel and tomorrow we could keep going how dose that sound " Draco looked at me and nodded and started to drive to the closest hotel he could fined .

Its been 30 minutes and we finally got to a hotel Draco picked up Lorenzo and scorpious and I got Bella , we got inside and asked for two rooms but they were connected. I put the kids to sleep and then went to my room . When I got there Draco was laying on the bed with he's shirt unbuttoned and hair messy, I bit my lip I mean who wouldn't.

I went and sat down on the other bed Draco looked at me with a face that tells me " why are you there" I looked down trying not to see him .

Draco got up and lays down next to me and makes me turn around facing him . Draco: " why don't you want to be close to me huh " he said giving me a smirk and gives me a kiss.

y/n : " I need to go to the bathroom Draco " I got up and went to the bathroom I was so tempted to just kiss him have him inside- no no the kids are here .

I then feel hands wrapped around my waist , Draco: " trying to escape me darling " he said then kissed my neck .

y/n : " Draco we can't right now the kids are in the other room" Draco: " then your going to be quiet darling ok" he wisps in my ear , I turn around and look at him .

He kisses me I kiss back , I wrap my arms around his neck and we kept kissing until he broke the kiss and went down to my neck and started to suck it I couldn't help but let out a moan .

Draco : " what did I tell you , don't make any noise now jump" I nodded and jumped he picked me up and lead me to the room . I was now laying down on the bed him on top of me .

Draco : " is this ok with you because if not we could stop " I nodded my head .
Draco : " I need words princess if not I won't do it "

Y/n : " yes Draco do what ever you want to me" I said with a smirk .

Draco : " hands up for me princess" I put my hands up and that's when he took my shirt off and then took my bra off .

He  just stood there  looking at me with a smirk on his face .  He then took off my pants and underwear leaving me completely naked.

He got on top of me and started to kiss me down my body I grab onto the bed sheets.He started to go even more down that was until  .

Bella : " mommy" she said rubbing her eyes . Draco got off me I went under the covers before she can open her eyes.

y/n : " yes Bella " I said trying to cover myself as fast as I can , she walked to the bed and was about to get under the covers .

y/n : " wait Bella can you go get mommy a pillow of yours " Bella giggled Bella: " but mommy you already have one, but fine " she got up and went to the other room in the mean time I put my cloth back on and Draco was laying on the bed with me and started to laugh.

y/n : " its to funny she could have seen us doing it , also you know she is going to want to sleep with me . "

Draco: " yeah I know but hey it is funny but don't worry I'll make it up to you how dose that sound"he said and then kissed my cheek .

y/n : " yeah sure anyways next time I tell you no its a no" he smirked and was about to say something when Bella jumped in the middle of us .

Bella : can I sleep Wirth you mom and dad , well mmm Draco can I call you dad" I looked at Draco and smiled.

Draco: " yes you can call me Draco and Sure you can sleep with us " Bella Smiled and went under the blanket with us .

SKIP TIME

we finally got home but before that we passed by and got divorce papers , we know we should have Theo and Astoria First.

scorpious : " this is your house mom is very big and beautiful" I nodded Lorenzo : " wait until you see the backyard its very big .

y/n : " ok kids I want you both to show scorpious the guest room , scorpious you'll be staying there until we could get your room ready". he nodded and they left me and Draco were setting on the couch waiting for Theo and Astoria, we ask them both to see us here.

Draco : " darling we won't be staying here we will go to our dream home remember a little cottage but not that little with a butterfly garden".

y/n : " you still remember that" I said looking at him Draco: " yeah I still remember I will always remember those moments when we would talk about the future "

I stood up when I saw Theo and Astoria coming in the door .

y/n : "hello Astoria and Theo set down please" . they both sat down and didn't say anything.

Draco: "ok so we got you both here because-" Draco was cut off by Astoria, Astoria: " we know why were here you both feel in love again oh wait no Draco you haven't stop loving here yeah when we were together for the first mouth what did you call me Draco oh hey y/n" " I deserve some better and so dose Theo and you both should be happy too" she said that in a soft voice 

she sighed the papers for her and Theo did the same , Astoria: " look I don't want any hard feelings I really hope you both are happy together" she said with a smile? and then left I knew she was a little hurt but i'm happy that she doesn't hate me .

Theo :" y/n I have had the best moments with you and I hope we could still be friends for the kids and Draco I'm sorry im sorry to both of you mostly you y/n for hurting you-" I got up and hugged him .

y/n : " I would never take the kids away from you and I forgive you Theo also we will be moving out me and the kids" we pulled out of the hug and he nodded .

Theo : " yeah its fine you could take your things right know I have to go see Astoria, I have to tell her something" he then left .

Draco: " well I guess we are not the only ones getting our happy ending " I nodded and he pulled me close to him I looked into his eyes .

Draco: " I love you y/n so much " I smiled y/n : " I love you Draco but promise me that nothing will separate us ever again".

Draco: " I promise nothing will ever separate us again and this is the start of something new a new family with you the person I have ever loved the only one" he said and then kissed me I felt fireworks when he kissed me .