Part 15

1 MONTH LATER Draco POV

It's Been a month that y/n and I have been dating we are leaving together and having the best time with the kids .

I have been thinking a lot of asking y/n to marry me but is it to early for that , I mean if I could I would do it right now .

y/n :" Draco I need help" I went inside to see what y/n needed, Draco : " yes darling "

y/n : " no i just wanted you , can we go on a walk the kids are sleeping right now" i nodded and she came and holds my hand and we walk out .

y/n : " Draco are we ever going to get married I mean if you don't want to its fine " I look at her and smile . Draco :" very soon darling I promise and if we do , do you want it to be big or just a small wedding " this is what i needed.

y/n : " I want to have a small wedding not a lot of people but it need to be pretty oh and I want it outside. " I smiled and stoped walking and kissed her she kissed back .

Draco: " you know I love you right , I love you so much" y/n : " I know Draco I love you too"

2 weeks later
Today is the day when I propose to y/n , I made pansy take y/n out to the mall and get a dress .
Lorenzo and Blaise are helping me get the garden ready for later well let's say in about  30 minutes .

Lorenzo: " she's going to say yes I promise you" 

Draco: " yeah I hope she dose but when she comes make the kids come out with the ring".
Blaise: " yeah yeah ok well now we just need to wait for her to come"

30 minutes later

I was setting on the sofa when I hear a knock on the door .

Lorenzo: " she's her go out side I'll lead her over there" I nodded and went outside .

It looked something like this

It looked something like this .

Lorenzo : " hey y/ n come I have to show you something out side fast . Y/n ; " yeah ok but wait why are you here "

Lorenzo: " don't worry about it just come out side now it's important".   Y/n : " ok ok let me just get out of the is dress please "   Lorenzo: " no hurry " he pulled her outside and I stood up .

                                               Y/n POV

Lorenzo pulled me outside and that's when I saw Draco and candles outside.

Y/n : " you did all this Draco ". I said as I sat down . Draco: " yeah I uh ... you look beautiful by the way"

y/n : " thanks Draco but what is this for" I said looking at him it was taking him a bit of time to tell me . I saw how he was playing with his hand finally he got up and said " come " then  Lorenzo ,  scorpious and Bella came out with a box and gave it to Draco. He pulled me up then got on one knee and looked up at me "