Part 13

Lesson with this ..... hope you like it love y'all ....

Y/n POV

       We pulled back from the hug and started
walking to this big dark house . The house my son was in the house i might die in .

We were walking now throw the gate , it was open ? We thought it would be closed but it's not .

Draco : " are you sure about this darling " I nodded we started to walk up the stairs nothing there was no one .

From the corner of my I saw Draco taking out his wand  so I did the same , we were finally inside .    

y/n : " Draco I think we should split up ok you go left  ill go straight  " Draco: " no darling what if something happens to you " 

y/n :" Draco I don't think its time for you to call me darling and nothing will happen to me now go " he  nodded and went left I started to go straight I was walking there when I see in a side table a picture of scorpious  when he was just a baby . 

Tears filled my eyes , then I feel a  hand  cover me and take me I tried to move but nothing until they finally take there hand off my eyes but still holding me .  Daphne 

y/n: " let me go Daphne please  "  she laughed and pointed  her wand on my head . 

Daphne : " no and I want you to call Draco over I know he's her now do it if you don't want to die"  I nodded.

y/n : " Draco I think I know where she is come " I screamed next thing you Draco was right in front me   . 

Daphne: " well , well look who we have here lover boy and lover girl " Draco : " let go of here Daphne right now " he said pointing his wand at her . 

Daphne: " oh yeah well y/n tell him what I said to you " she said with a smirk 

y/n ; " don't Draco or she'll kill me and you " my eyes did start to get a bit watery. 

Daphne: " Lesson Draco we wouldn't want our beautiful y/n to die now do we "  Draco took a step back . 

Draco: " oh yeah "Expelliarmus" y/n run " Daphnes wand flow out of her hand and that made her grip loose so then I run to Draco, Daphne picks up her wand . 

Daphne: " well then if you both don't leave right now I will kill you both , so leave and we could come up with an agreement alright " 

Y/n : " NO DAPHNE WE WANT OUR SON BACK NOW please Daphne , please I haven't seen my son in12 years please ". I said as eyes filled with tears . 

Daphne started to laugh: " funny because I am his mother from the day they brought him to me I have been his mother , sadly your jealous husband didn't want him with you guys so he brought him to me probably because I was a better mother figure. Leave now he dose not want to see you and If he did I will not let you have HIM HE IS MY SON ok now leave now both of you if you don't want to die " 

Draco: " Daphne please we promise we will let him see you and maybe even let him come to your house some time just please give him back to us , let him see his real family .