A/N

Hi welcome to Don't Stand A Chance I hope you enjoy.

⚠️There are TW such as talk of:⚠️
rape
cuts
suicide
abuse
blood
knifes
sex
drugs
alcohol

‼️💥STILL THE SAME STORY JUST CHANGED THE NAME💥‼️

Those are most of the warnings you have been warned here, I will not be putting warnings at the start of my chapters beside a few. So please if you are sensitive by any of these topics please don't read or skip the chapter if I have warned you at the start. I understand that these are very serious topics and trust me I will struggle to wright chapters with some of them as I have experienced some of it first hand, but please no hate for how I choose to wright my story.

You may picture them however you want but they will be described throughout the book, so sorry if what they describe doesn't match who you picture.

Please bare with me with updates i'm not always available but I will try as hard as I can, to update regularly. I won't be writing really long chapters or will try not to wright them, but there will be some that are long. I will also try and correct as many mistakes as I can but please don't be rude just point it out and i'll try and fix it.

I do understand there are lots of mafia books and some might be similar but this book is all my ideas and my characters. I will admit I am inspired by some mafia books but I would never steal there ideas. If you find a book that may be similar please remember this is my story, my characters and I will not take kindly to hate. If this story bothers you in any way or you simply don't like it don't read it and definitely don't hate on it. I am thankful for any type of support I can get and if you are going to make a comment all good just don't come off as a bitch is all I ask. Please share this book and if once i've published it and finished it you've read it all please don't spoil it for others thank you.

Also don't try and steal my story I will find out if you even attempt it and make sure it's taken down immediately or i'll personally message you about it thank you.😁

Started-19th of July

ENJOY‼️