Chapter 15

I reached the bar the guard Alexander sent to follow me following closely behind. I ordered my drink and waited at the bar while the bartender got it ready. He mixed drinks putting them in the cup shaking it then straining it.
"mmm much stronger thank you"I said as I took sips of my drink
"i'll get two more sent to this room"I said as I pointed to the room and the bartender nodded
"thank you"I said before leaving the bar and walking back to the room.

As I was walking back with a drink in one hand and the other just by my side. I felt someone grip my wrist really tight causing me to stop.
"what the fuck"I yelled over the music and turned my head
"come on beautiful come dance"A stranger that was drunk and probably drugged up said pulling me towards him
"no now get the fuck off"I said as I pushed him and he let go. The guard started coming towards me fast and I just gave him a look to stop and I know what i'm doing. The guard stopped and the stranger put his hands on my waist.
"I suggest you let go of me right now unless you don't want to have hands"I said as I took another sip the strangers eyes opened widely and he slowly removed his hands.
"good boy"I said as I tapped him on the shoulder and walked away.

I've been sitting in this room with Alexander and these other people for like an hour. All Antonio is doing is making the price go higher and higher to see how much Alexander will pay for this information. Alexander wants to know this more than anything and he's like a millionaire so money doesn't matter to him. The price started at a crate of coke and $50,000 the price now is 3 crates of coke, guns and ammunition and $90,000. Alexander just keeps saying yes and it's annoying the fuck out of me, I just want to stand up point a gun at his head and get the information we need.
"Alexander what are you doing offer him $1000,000 4 creates and 2 crates of guns and ammunition"I whispered in his ear as Antonio talked to his 2 hand
"No I think he's going to take this one but if he doesn't then i'll say that and that's the final"He said in a whisper and took a sip out of a drink
"ughh fine"I said as I sat back in my chair and got another drink.

"Ok Alexander 3 crates of coke, guns and ammunition and $90,000 and the information is yours" Antonio said as he held out his hand
"Done"Alexander said as they shook each other's hands
"now the information"Alexander said as we all raised a glass
"Ok so there are two mafias working together against you and some other shit mafia"Antonio said not knowing i'm the heir of the supposed shit mafia
"You and the American mafia because these mafias know that you will never work together because of how many times you've almost been at war"Antonio continued explaining
"Ok Antonio to the point who is it"Alexander said clenching his fists around the glass and his jaw
"Mexican and Russian mafias"Antonio said and Alexander's glass just shattered. I gasped at how unfazed he was he had big and small cuts all over the palm of his hand, blood gushing out of nearly all cuts, and he just shook off the remaining glass and grabbed another drink. They continued to talk on where, when and how they would do the exchange of the stuff Alexander was meant to give him. They get to be careful because if the Mexican and Russian mafia find out he told us he'll die, not that I really care but he helped us so that stands for something.